1st day of the dare #4

Gabrielle

This is going to be fun

Shayn being my girl friend and after six months or less she fall inlove with me and I break up with her. See... Perfect!!

Shayn

09/26/15

Okay. 1st day if the dare. This is going to be alright... right?

But why am I so worried nothing will happen right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'ts not like I'll fall inlove with him right?!?

NO! He will just stay as a friend or best friend or anything.
Okay now I'm walking to the park feeling the cool breeze as it hits my face. This is how I calm down breathing clean are no disturba---

"hi cupcake!! "I sighed and turn my body to meet the idiot... I mean person that broke my peace.

Oh look guess what its the idi-- I mean Gabrielle wow not surprising*note my sarcasm *

"what. Do. You. want!!"

"I just want to take my#girlfriend out on a date" he said smiling cheekily. I glared at hin what's wrong with my 1st boyfriend... the peace of earth and the cool breeze at least it makes me calm unlike the... oh screw that I'll just call him idiot i'n tired of trying to think that he's human but A very handsome idiot...

Wait I'm innocent he is attractive in a weird way.

Okay go on with the story I have no choice so I agreed

Yeah I know I'm a idiot I went with idiot.

Nah it's okay is till trust him. Well they say love starts with trust.

We walk in the restaurant and he signalled a waiter or something.
Someone put a brind fold on my eyes... yah! I worked hard ti perfect my eyeliner (beakhyun goals hahahah.! Go EXO L's)

He/she leaded me to a place somewhere in earth and somewhere in this restaurant. They made me remove my shoes. I felt grass I feel like it's inside of the resaurant area but outside of the resto. (Do you get it). They made me sit down on someone removed my blind fold. I blinked a few times to adjust to the light. When I had adjusted I saw a very beautiful site their was a table under the tree and their was dangling pics of quote. It made a Polaroid effect. I. LOVE. IT.!!

"I'M SPEECHLESS!!" i said.

He chuckled
She taught it was because of her cuteness but it was for other reasons.

"let's start eating" he said calmly

They say in the chairs of the table I put my hand on the table while i was eating then Gabrielle held her hand and quickly squeezed.

I blushed but hid it she looked down so Gabrielle took the time to took confused before he quickly smiled sohe wouldn't be caught.

Gabrielle

Why do I feel tingly when I held her hand??

Nah! I'll just set ut aside for now.

Know I have to make her fall inlove with me.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
No comment you guys comment😆❤️❤️