I cant do this anymore #16

Keep moving forward

Gabrielle

After I thought that I Will call of the deal with Francis and had went home I immediately went to him. I knocked on the door a couple of Times. The door opened after a minute.

"Yo I dont need a Hoe right now leave Me alo-" Then he realized that Im not some horny Hoe ready to do have sex.

"Oh sorry... What are you doing here? Arent you suppose to be with shayn trying to make her fall in Love with you?"

"Well that's the problem..."
"Come in first"

.............
"So your telling Me that you want to call of the deal because of a reason you dont want Me to know about?"he said/asked.
"Yeah"I looked away nervously so he wont realize the reason. He eyed Me Then his eyes widened.
"You are taking a liking in shayn, arent you?!?"he screamed with excitement.
"Why are you so excited?"
"Because its been awhile since you last fell in Love the last one was-"
"Dont you dare say her name"
"Whoops sorry"he raised his hands up in surrender.
"Okay so Lets make It official...I Gabriel cloyd Mendoza is canceling the deal with Francis Charles Matthews of making shayn fall in Love or ehem... sleep with Me"he then gestured Me to continue What I was saying And I sighed.
"And he is going to get my allowance" he cheered.

"I'm leaving dude"
"Yeah Go ahead loser Go get your girl" he Then laughed.

I didn't say anything but smiled and walked away. I could have sworn I heard him say 'he's so whipped'. Tsk

I plan on going to dorm to hang out with shayn.so I went.

3rd person
oh so they had a deal. Hmmm... I think I have an advantage.HAHAHA

................
Shayn

Im so boredddddddd
I could die... but I still value my life though so no... for now.

Just jokingggg

I was currently at my house watching netflix And stuffing my Face with chips. The usual.

But it was interrupted by the door opening. I looked Up to see gab In the door way.

"Hi"I said shortly going back to What I was watching.

"Hey" he said while making his way towards Me. He sat on the couch beside Me And sling an arm around my shoulder Which I didnt bother moving because
1. Im lazy
2. The dare

Moments later, I felt a Weight on my shoulder. I looked down to see gab sleeping. I lay him on my lap and began playing with his hair.

He visibly stiffened so i stopped Then he groaned in protest so i continued playing with his hair. He Then smiled. I had a chance to analyze his Face. Brown messy hair But still manage to look good, long eyelashes, a nose that i just want to boop And pink plump kissable lips Although I do somehow 'hate' him he looks adorable when he sleeps. I find myself cracking a small smile. A smile I havent cracked in a long time. Well mabye This dare wasnt that bad after all.

I Never felt This way even before But I was liking It.
I leaned down And kissed his forehead. I continued to play with his hair till I fell into a deep slumber...

.................
Gabrielle

I woke up seeing green and my arm around a hip then I realized it was shayn. Her hand was in my hair.  I got up and thought that I should make breakfast since there is a small kitchen inside the dorm room. I stared at her for a bit and smiled. I put her in a comfortable position and wrapped a blanket around her sleeping form. And planted a kiss on her forehead grinning.

I planned on making some pancakes and some eggs so I began preparing the ingredients and cook some eggs.

"Need any help?"
I direct my attention to shayn who was leaning against the doorframe with arms crossed on her chest. I didn't realize that I was staring for a bit so I spoke.

"Yeah can you mix up the pancake batter?"
"Sure"

She started mixing everything up silently.

When I was done with the eggs i stared at shayn as she was cooking the pancakes with so much focus.it was adorable.

I walked up to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled my face into her neck. Back hugging her. My nose automatically hint the smell of lavender and vanilla. I smiled in content. She stiffened for a while but knowing that she can not do anything about it she relaxed making me chuckle lightly.

I turned of the stove and spun her around leaning my face closer to hers. I could see the surprise in her eyes. I smiled at that. I dont know How This girl made Me feel This way But I like It. I had This eagerness to kiss her so I spoke.

"Can I?" I said softly.

You could see that she was thinking But nodded anyway. I smiled. Welp I smile too much now. I leaned down And kissed her. While we where making out. I sat her on the counter Never leaving her lips And she wrapped her arms around my neck while playing with my hair. It made Me groan And my grip on her waist tightens But not too much to hurt her. I deepen the kiss. It was like fireworks are exploding in my stomach. I just felt too good. She was also a damn good kisser.

I trailed my kisses to her cheek And jaw till It came to her neck. I put small kisses everywhere Sucking on the skin leaving a hickey.
Till we both decided to stop before It comes Further. Even though I Never want This to end I still respect her And I know she is still not ready.

We pulled away breathing heavily since we needed It. We just stared at eachothers eyes smiling at eachother like idiots.

I planted another kiss in her lips before pulling away again.we were both still see stuck But later continued finishing What he where doing in a comfortable silence smiling like There is No tomorrow

Then we both realized...

We broke rule 1 And rule 2

But the thing in our mind was...

It was worth It

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Hey guyssss!! Im back!!! I know its been a long time since I updated But please bear with Me. I have been having a writers block Actually I thought that I Will not continue This But Then I realized that I gave already went This Far on my first book so Why not continue It right?
Thank you guys for understanding And please continue to vote Love comment And share This story

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHH!!
              -author-nim🖤

1140 words🖤