Perfect moment #15

Shayn

Its currently 12:27am at 31 of December and we are leaving in 3 minutes the stewards were checking if everything was ready we are expected to arrive around 2:00pm Which gives US time to Go tour Paris for the next 9 House after we land And 1 hour to prepare for the new year celebration. But I still can't believe that he actually bought tickets to Paris for me not to mention It is 1st Class.

We are now in the plane and I am freaking excited. But I dont think gab is doing Well.

"Whats UP with you?"
"Nothing" he said But I can sense something was wrong. Lets observe Shall we.

He was sweating, he had goosebumps, he had his eyes shut And he keeps squirming. So in conclusion...
"Oh, is the bad Boy scared of plane flight"
"Psh No"
Then the speaker started to say that the plane is about to fly.
I could see he was panicking so I did the right thing to do and held his hand. He looked at me and I didn't make eye contact and acted cool and stared out the window. I could feel that he relaxed. We waited till we were stable before taking off our seatbelt. Throughout half the ride a stewardess kept coming to our spot and kept on bending down so her fake ass boobs were sticking out in front of gab's face Like a 'coffee ,tea or me' girl and I got annoyed so I snapped.

"Can't you get your boobs out of my BOYFRIEND's face please"I said clearly annoyed.
She just rolled her eyes and winked at him and TRIED to sway her hips. Key word: TRIED.
"Ugh, airhead"
Gab was just watching the scene smirking.
"What?!"I rolled my eyes at him and looked out the window.
"So boyfriend aye" he teased.
"Whatever" I closed my eyes wanting to hide my flushed Face And wanting to sleep.
He chuckled and that was the last thing I heard before darkness consumed me.
------------------------------------------
I felt that I was being shaken.
"5 more minutes"
"No stand up or I Will leave you here"
"Go ahead"I said hetong comfortable.
"Ugh come on before i tour around Paris without you"
"Oh we're here"I immediately shot up at the word Paris.

We got our luggages And went out of the AirPort. As soon as i stepped out i could smell the fresh air.
I took a deep breath.

"Hey ready to go?"
"Hm Yeah where are we going first"
"Lets book in to A hotel first"
"Okay so di we hail a cab"he just looked at Me dumbfounded.
"Umm. Hello? Son of a CEO remember?"he said
"Oh... Yeah"
We waited There till a man in black walked towards us he was Atleast 30 years old and he was bulky. He tapped gab's shoulders
"Mr.mendoza"
"Oh hi Phillip nice to see you again"
"Nice to see you too sir may I ask who is This Lady you are with?"he looked at cautiously as if I was going to attack him But with a hint of curiousity.

"Oh dont worry This is shayn Harrison she is ... a friend of mine" he pause a little bit to look at Me And continued to speak to the Guard But It kind of hurt When he said friend But I understand It was too good to be true.

"Nice to meet your Aquaintance ms. Harrison"he bowed.
"Oh No dont bow And just call Me shayn you dont have to"I said
"Very Well ms. Ha- I mean shayn I am Phillip your guide for your stay"
"Oh okay Thank you"
"Shall we Go?" Me And gab nodded.

I brought out my camera And took pictures of the places we passed by.
First we went to the hotel that was Owner by gabs family. The place was beautiful. Just so you know we were at the TOP Floor that was like a whole Pent house in size. There were 3 bathrooms 2 bed rooms with its own bathroom And walk in closet And a open kichen And one side of the wall was glass so we can see the view of Paris.

We took a shower ofcourse in different bathrooms And changed into new clothes.

My outfit was a white turtle neck with a small 'hope'embroidered on the chest with black And red checkered loose pants with black suspenders,black heeled ankle boots, a black leather jacket And to TOP It all of a Black And red checkered barret(please correct Me if This is the wrong spelling). I know its alittle bit extra But hey It Paris And its cold outside.

I went out to see gab in black ripped jeans with a with white sweater and a leather jacket paired with classic Maroon vans for a hint of color. He looked hot.

"So This is the part where I ask if you're done staring at Me Then you would deny It... And also you look hot"he said.
"Psh you should of asked i would have said I was"I rolled my eyes And laughed.
"Lets just Go"

We went to a famous coffee shop And sat down luckily I And gab knows How to speak French since I am half-French And gab knows because if business puroposes.

So Yeah we took many pictures It was really really fun. We ran around the whole City. Now I know Why This is the City of Love ,There were alot of couples around here they were so cute.

We Went to shops also and let Me tell you the fashion of This place is unbelievable And if you guys are asking The money I an using is mine even though gab kept offering to pay. I would run to the counter And give the money. HAHAHAHA.

It was almost sun set so we went to a Park with a small river And Bridge where we could see the sun setting It was really beautiful. But ofcourse we wouldnt just stare at It we also took pictures .

After that we went to the eiffel Tower.

And it was already 11:57 pm which is 3 min before new year

"I cant believe Im here"
"Well you better believe It"he said smiling.

12:58pm
I was so awestruck he was more handsome When he smiles. Oh What am I thinking... any way we were know infront of the eiffel Tower. It was already night time And the stars were very visible.
we asked a guy to take a pic of us with my polaroid And luckily he said Yes. So he started counting
12:59pm

1...
We were backing UP to get the to the perfect distance.

2...
Looking at gab And smiled And he did too

3...
he suddenly back hugged Me And before the pic could picture of Me being shocked The Guy already took the best picture ever.

Me and him looking at each others eyes while he was back hugging me on a starry night at

12:00 am 💜

"Happy new year babe"he whispered to my ear and kissed my head while hugging me tighter.

"Best. Boyfriend.ever" with each word I kissed him And ran away from him laughing
He was shocked at first But eventually got his mind together And smirked And raced after Me. He easily got me And held me by the waist And kissed Me gently And passionately.

It was the most perfect moment ever with the person you Love...

Yes I admit... I Love him

Gab

Oh fuck! I have to call of the bet with Francis I can't do this anymore...

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
OMG she FINALLY admitted It! And they freaking kissed OMG!
WHY AM I SINGLE??huhuhu
To all the single people out there don't worry some day you will find the person who will love you truthfully. And to the people who are with the people they love... I SUPPORT YOUUUU!!!
Any ways...
Hi guys!!! New update is here💜💜 personally I Think This is my favorite chapter so Far.

What about you guys?whats your favorite chapter so Far? Feel free to comment And please do tell Me your thoughts about todays chapter.

Thank you And i Love you all🤞 saranghae❤️ I purple you all
-author-nim🖤💜🖤💜🖤