Mermaids Piss

I finally got back home from that useless walk. All Ariel did was chatter about herself, never once wondering if I was even listening (I wasn't) and giggle to herself when I pretended to be shocked, thrilled or horrified according to her tone.

At the very least, I got her number. Apparently, she has a thing for men who say nothing. Luckily for her, I'm extremely attracted to that as well.

She went on her merry way, walking to her car. Frowning to myself, I slid into my van, watching her rev her engine and drive carefully out of the parking lot. Seeing how she carefully looked at everything, second-guessing every move, she probably got the car not long ago, at most three months.

I followed her out not long after, watching her turn the corner. Speeding up, I followed her lead, making a mental map of where she lived.

It took only ten minutes. She pulled into an empty driveway, and not long after climbed out of the car and grabbed a bag of groceries. She paused, looking around with a confused look. I took that as my cue and drove away before she looked in the direction of the road.

All in all, today was rather productive. Despite this, I'm pissed. Now my day's plans had to be postponed, and I would have to wait for a little for everything to settle.

Fuming to myself, I decide that I deserve a treat.Grabbing the emergency kit, some water, and string, I open the basement door. As I flick the light on, my eyes come upon one of the most disgusting sights imaginable. Trailing from Attina's legs on the floor was some sort of liquid, although I could definitely imagine what it was.

Looking back, I shall forever cherish the sound of her screams as I sealed her legs together.