Mermaids Captive

"Stop struggling!" I snarled at the woman, firmly grasping her arms

"Stop struggling!" I snarled at the woman, firmly grasping her arms. She tried kicking, but it held no effect on me. Honestly, it was quite a disrespectful move on her end, but seeing as she is my princess, I shall forgive her this once. Besides, I had better things to do. That rotten woman, who I should have killed in the beginning, would most likely testify against me. Not to mention, it was being broadcast all over the radio that ol' gramps had discovered the little gift I had left him.

So instead of going home, I drove for upwards of an hour, before pulling off into the woods. It wasn't ideal, but it wasn't horrible, either. It was around twenty minutes walking distance to any house, and it wasn't likely that we'd be found for a long time. I had some packaged goods and a few blankets, originally in case I was stuck in the middle of winter, but it would keep us safe.  Plus, I had a first aid kit, and a sewing needle and string, intended for sewing wounds together. Thank god my mother worried for my safety.

I tucked everything under my arm, and we were on our merry way. Ariel, the good little girl she is, didn't even struggle much. How refreshing. I would have to leave my car back, and I had already turned off both our phones. I couldn't risk being found.

Of course, that doesn't mean I can't have fun.