Mermaids Midnight News

-Breaking News-

We have several updates on the recent story, Police Sergeant James Walters daughter who has gone missing almost a week ago. First, his father found a package late last night, in which held a ransom note and a finger of the missing girl. The package has been tested for any traces of DNA from the kidnapper, but they haven't found anything.

But, we have confirmed the finger is indeed Miss Jasmine Walters. 

In addition, they have also found a pile of clothes that is speculated to be hers. It has not yet gone under testing, but we hope that it shall yield results that may lead us to the sickening bastard.

We urge you if you see a 20-year-old woman with warm brown hair, around 5'4 in stature, slightly heavy in weight, and missing a finger on the right hand, please call the number below.

In other news, The Sheriff of Melwan county is now under investigation, both for his crude comments on Miss Walters, and for his dismissal of her case. Her father has even gone far enough as claiming he should be a prime suspect.

In one statement, his face soaked with tears, he even proclaimed "Looking back, I should have pressured him much more. Now, I can only hope my dear Jasmine is alive."

Our hearts truly go out to him. Onto other news...