Chapter 8: Work Out

"Wake up, baby," I feel kisses on my neck.

"What?" I groan as I snuggle into the bed.

"It's time to get up," Echo kisses my exposed cleavage.

"Why? I don't want to," I whine like a baby.

"If you get up now, I might have enough time to give you head," he touches my lower lips as he sucks on the skin that he just kissed.

"Are you trying to bribe me?" I open one eye.

"That depends, is it working?"

"That all depends on how much work your tongue puts in," I kiss his lips.

Echo chuckles at me and pecks my lips. He kisses down my body until he is underneath the covers. After he successfully shows off his tongue skills, I am wide awake. We both hop in the shower together and wash up.

"Put on some gym clothes," Echo says as he finishes brushing his teeth.

"Why?" I mumble with a mouth full of toothpaste and the toothbrush that he gave me last night.

"Well, we are going to the gym to train."

"And where is this gym?" I leave the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me.

"It's just behind the house," he follows me to my room.

"I don't want to go." I take off my towel and fall on my bed.

"If you come, I will give you the D," he lays on me slightly and bites my ear.

"I'm going to get that anyways," I turn around.

"Come on. Put some clothes on," He gets off of me.

I roll my eyes and walk to my dresser. I put on some underwear and then put on black workout leggings and a purple sports bra. I follow his lead as we walk out the room. We get to the kitchen and I grab a bottle of water.

"They have water in the gym," I hear Echo's voice.

"And. I may not like that water."

"It's the same water, now come on," he grabs my hand, pulling me out the sliding glass door.

"Echo! Honesty!" A little voice yells as soon as soon as we step out into the yard.

"Hey Sophie," I squat down to her level as she runs up next to us.

"What are you two doing today?" She asks.

"Well, Echo is making me train when I don't want to."

"I'm not making you do anything," Echo says.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes.

"Oh. Well can I come and watch?" Sophie looks into my eyes.

"You should ask the Alpha that," I smile at her.

She leaves from in front of me and walks to Echo. She hugs his legs while looking up at him. Echo bends down and picks her up.

"Echo, can I come with you?"

"Of course you can," Echo smiles at her.

Still carrying Sophie, Echo begins to walk. I get up from my position and walk beside him. We walk for a few feet and enter this building. As soon as we enter, I see people working out on different workout machines. We pass all of them and wait outside of an elevator.

"Where are we going?" I ask as we wait for the elevator.

"We are  going to a private floor," Echo puts Sophie down and grabs her hand.