Chapter 11: Get Ready

"Wake up," I feel a kiss on my check.

"Move," I groan.

"Get up," I feel a small bite on my neck.

"Stop it. Let me sleep. Its too early."

"It's noon, now get up."

"No."

"You asked for it," A voice mumbles.

"Ow!" I exclaim as my body hits the floor with a thud, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"You wouldn't get up so I had to take drastic measures," Echo gets off of the bed and walks over to me.

"Well, there are nicer ways to get woken up, stupid," I stand up and stretch.

"Yeah, but none of them are as funny," He kisses my forehead before heading into the bathroom.

"You're an idiot," I tell him as I walk into the bathroom.

"I'm rubber and you're glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you," Echo sticks his head out of the shower.

"What are you, five?"

"No, I'm six."

"You really are an idiot," I laugh as I get in the shower with him.

"But I'm your idiot."

"Yes, yes you are."

"By the way, remember I'm taking you out tonight for a date."

"What time should I be ready by?"

"Eight," Echo kisses my shoulder.

"Ok."

After we finish with our shower we get dressed. I just put on a pair of basketball shorts and an old shirt of Echo's. I put my house shoes on my feet and I walk downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Good morning," Brittany says as I walk into the kitchen.

"Morning," I open the fridge and get the milk out.

"What are you doing today?" Brittany asks as she puts a spoon full of Apple Jacks in her mouth.

"Echo is taking me on a date," I say while pouring Peanut Butter Captain Crunch in a bowl.

"Really? Where is he taking you? What are you going to wear?" She starts to fangirl.

"I don't know where we are going and I don't know what to wear because I don't want to wear heels and an elegant dress if we are going to the woods, you know what I mean?" I look over at her and see that her eyes are glazed over.

"Ok," her eyes go back to normal, "I now know where you are going and I will help you to get ready."

"Well if you know you can tell me."

"No can do. He used his Alpha tone on me. Well it was more like his Alpha thought since we were mind linking, but that doesn't make sense."

"I know what you mean," I laugh at her silliness.

"So while we wait, you want to watch a movie or something?"

"Sure."

Brittany and I walk into the living room and turn on the t.v. I look through the channels and I notice that 'Flowers in the Attic' is playing on Lifetime.

"This movie is good," Brittany says from beside me.

"Is that Flowers in the Attic?" Someone enters.

I look up and see that it is Damon. He sits down next to Brittany and kisses her on the lips. As the movie continues to play, more pack members join to watch the movie. After the movie is off, 'Petals on the Wind', the second movie of the series, comes on.