Chapter 10: A Day with Sophie

"Wake up," I feel a kiss on my neck.

"Move. I want to sleep," I grumble as I snuggle in closer to the blanket.

"Come on," Echo licks my neck this time.

"Why do I have to get up?" I whine.

"Because. Sophie is up and she wants you to eat breakfast with us."

"Fine. But know that this is only for Sophie," I get from under the blankets and walk over to my room.

"Honesty!" Sophie shouts as she runs towards me and hugs me.

"Good morning Sophie," I hug her back.

"Good morning."

"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask as we leave the room and slowly descend the stairs.

"Umm... French toast!" She excitedly answers my question.

"Ok. Do you want bacon or sausage?"

"Sausage."

"Ok." I say as I grab the ingredients for our breakfast.

"Can you make some eggs too?" Echo walks over to the coffee pot and starts making some coffee.

"Yeah. What do you want to drink Sophie?" I ask as I mix the eggs, milk, cinnamon, and sugar together for the French toast.

"Can I have apple juice?" Sophie smiles at me.

"Of course you can. Echo pour her a glass of apple juice."

Echo walks away from the coffee pot and gets a small cup down from the cabinets and then gets the apple juice out of the fridge. He fills the small cup up with apple juice and hands it to her.

"Do you want coffee or something else?" He asks as he gets a mug down for himself.

"I want orange juice," I say as I put a new piece of bread onto the skillet.

Soon breakfast is done and I make Sophie a plate. Echo gets up and makes his own and I also make my own. We sit down at the island and enjoy our nice breakfast together. After breakfast, we go upstairs and I help Sophie take a bath and get dressed while Echo is in the shower.  After he gets dressed, he watches Sophie as I get cleaned up.

  After he gets dressed, he watches Sophie as I get cleaned up

Sophie's outfit