Chapter 3

*Edited by MarvellousAngel*

Imman POV

I had a positive feeling that this girl was going to be my daughter in law. Insha'Allah. I never saw my son looked in the direction of any girl with this type of interest. She was dancing with her cousins I guess.

When everyone was busy with ritual, I saw her sit on a couch alone. I made my way toward her. She looked at me smiling. I greeted her, "Assalam o Alaikum! Masha'Allah you are looking very beautiful."

She started blushing. She said, "Walikum Assalam! Thank you."

I chuckled and introduced myself, "My name is Imman. Imman Ahmed. Whats your name?"

"umm....uh-uh Aiman Salim." she said still blushing.

"Masha'Allah thats pretty name for a pretty girl just like you." I said.

"Thanks aunty."

She is Masha'Allah very beautiful. A lady came toward us I guess Aiman's mother. Aiman introduced us then excused herself.

"Masha'Allah your daughter is very beautiful." I said.

"Thank you." Rania said.

"Did you find someone for her?" I asked.

"No. We are looking for someone who will take good care of my princess. She has really fragile heart made of glass (she sigh) I just don't want someone to break my daughter heart." she said with so much emotions.

I thought I heard her mumbled to herself a small 'again'. She asked about myself and told me about her family. She was really friendly.

In between our talks we exchanged our number. Then I was assuming her husband called her and she excused herself. I went and sat with my family and started talking with Shifa. She was Hameed and Adeel's mother.

~~¤¤¤~~

Bilal POV

I saw my angel and my mom was talking with each other. Everyone was talking with each other at our table. I saw angel blushing really hard and looking more adorable. I really wished in future I made her blush like this. Insha'Allah.

Then one lady I assumed her mother came and started talking with each other and then my angel went out. I frowned and excused myself and went out. I saw her taking deep breath and close her eyes. I didn't know what gotten in me when I took a picture of her when she was smiling.

I knew it was not good to take anyone's picture like that but I couldn't stop myself. I deeply wished to make it halal. When she turned around, I quickly shoved my phone in my pocket. When she realized I was staring at her, she slightly blushed and raised her eyebrow at me. A smirk made its way on my face.

I quickly cleared my throat and said, "Assalam o Alaikum! Sorry I didn't mean to stare at you. I just come here for fresh air."

"Walikum Assalam! It's ok. Well I also come here for fresh air." she said in sweet and angelic voice.

Then there were complete silence in air. She also note it to which she moved from one foot to another and looked down. I again cleared my throat to gain her attention and wanted to end this silence. She looked up at me then quickly looked down.

I introduced myself, "My name is Bilal."

She shyly said, "My name is Aiman."

I liked her name. Masha'Allah her name was just as beautiful as she was.