Chapter 19

*Edited by MarvellousAngel*

Aiman POV

It had been one week of our honeymoon and after two day days it was Bilal birthday. I was planning a surprise for him. I already bought a dress that I was going to wear on his birthday.

We were now again roaming around in this city. Bilal decided to go to beach. We were now walking on the sand.

After 5 mins was Bilal's birthday

After 5 mins was Bilal's birthday. Thank God Bilal was not in the room right now. He had some work so he would be back soon. I was ready and I also decorated the room with scent candles and few balloons.

I knew he always said he loved me but I never said him back because I didn't know my feelings about him. But now I knew that I loved him back. And I would admit it to him today.

The door opened and Bilal came in the room and now it was exact 12 o clock

The door opened and Bilal came in the room and now it was exact 12 o clock. He looked surprisingly at me.

I wished him, "Happy Birthday!!"

He looked in my eyes and said hugging me, "Thank you."

I just peak on his lips and finally said, "You are always the one who says 'I love you'. I never knew my feelings towards to but now I know. I love you Bilal with all my heart."

His eyes were wide with surprised. He said me back, "I love you too angel." and kissed me slowly and passionate showing all his love.

He carried me in his arms bridal style to the bed and hovered over me showering me with kisses. This was the best night I ever had in my life. In other words you could say we became one soul completely.

Today we were going back to Pakistan. I was really going missed Istanbul. We spent one month there. We both enjoyed our honeymoon and specially that night. I smiled at that thought.

"Why are you smiling? Oh I get it remembering that night." said Bilal teasingly.

I blushed ignoring his eye contact. He stood in front of me and lifted my chin up with his thumb and forefinger peak my lips and said, "You know that was the best birthday surprise I got ever." He then kissed my lips.