Chapter 12

*Edited by MarvellousAngel*

Bilal POV

Yesterday was my mehndi. I saw Aiman tensed. She didn't want anyone to know but the way she talked to Maham her face show many emotions. But when Maham hugged her she was ok then.

Well I knew one thing, my angel was very shy and had fragile heart made of glass which I didn't want to break her heart. I vowed to myself. I really loved her. Today was my barat and I was happy.

"Sorry bro I have bad news for you that you can't have first night with your wife tonight." said Adeel and Rabbia.

"WHAT? WHY?" I asked shockingly.

Then mom came in my room and said, "Beta its our family tradition that bride and groom can't spend first night together on barat its on walima. I forget to tell you about this. Sorry beta." I took her hands in mine and kissed them.

"Its okay mom its just I have a little heart attack as I don't know about it."

"Don't worry Aiman know about it. I explained her yesterday at mehndi and she don't have any problem with it." mom said.

"If she don't have problem then I also don't have."

I was now ready and left with my family for my barat.

~~¤¤¤~~

Aiman POV

My second mom explained me yesterday about her family traditional and I didn't have any problem with it as I respect their family and their traditions.

I was now sitting in bridal room as barat didn't come right now. My cousins were around me talking and teasing.

"Come on girls. Barat aa gai hai." (Groom/Barat has arrived) said Nida appi to everyone.

"I hope you'll be ok if we left you alone for little time. Right?" asked Maham.

"No Mani its ok you go." I said and she went away with everyone to welcome my barat.

Now after half an hour later my cousins came in bridal room

"Lets go. Aiman, its your entry time." said Hania.

My cousins and friends were taking me towards entrance door.

"Guys I'm nervous. What if I fall?" I asked nervously.
"Don't worry Aiman. Just take deep breath and have faith in Allah then everything will be ok." said Nida appi.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then opened my eyes and stood in front of the entrance door. I was nervous. The door opened. There were darkness everywhere.

Suddenly a spot light fall on me and everyone started clapping and hooting. I took small step and made my way to Bilal with the help of my cousins and friends, where he was impatiently waiting for me. I chuckled inwardly.

When I reached where Bilal was standing he quickly took my hands in his and said, "Looking gorgeous as always."

I said, "Thanks."

"Well you again forget something." he said.

I knew what he was talking about so I started playing and teasing him.

We both took our seat on our respected seat. "Oh really I don't know what I forget. I have my engagement ring in my finger and I also have tissues in my clutch because I know I need them." I said him smilingly.

He playfully glared at me and I chuckled and said to him, "Don't worry you are looking more handsome."

His face now broke into big grin like a kid who finally got his favourite candy. Now everyone, one by one came on stage for giving us blessing and also take couple of pictures.

"My wife think I am handsome. Wow! I'm honoured." he said.

I smiled at him. I really liked his eyes in which I found myself lost.

I couldn't control myself and whispered,  "You have beautiful eyes."

He chuckled and said, "Yours too, Mrs. Bilal, yours too."

Now it was time. It was time when you left your parents house and started your new life with your husband in his house. My brother was holding Holy Quran above my head. My mom and dad was standing beside me held each other.

I had tears in my eyes and I felt a single drop of tear fell. And this background song was not helping.

I hugged everyone and said to Atif, "Take care of yourself also mom and dad."

He nodded his head and kissed my forehead. I then hugged mom and kissed her cheeks.

"Take care of yourself mom and don't be stress on anything."

And now I was hugging my dad tightly and this background song was making me more emotional. I couldn't control and two or three sobbed leave from me. My dad shushing me.

"Look at me beta."

I looked up at him.

"Don't ruined your make up. I don't want my baby girl to cry. Now smile."

I smiled at him and whispered, "Thanks dad. Please take care of yourself and mom."

He nodded his head and warned Bilal not to make me cry ever.

__________

Don't forget to vote and comment.