Chapter 15

*Edited by MarvellousAngel*

Bilal POV

It had been 2 and half weeks, I saw and heard my angel. I was very happy finally bored accepted my project Alhamduillah and I was going back to my angel. I was currently at airport of Pakistan. I had been arrived there for 30 mins.

No one was at home except my angel as my whole family was at Karachi and Afreen was with Rabbia. Perfect. Now I would have time for my angel.

I reached at home. It was 12 pm and weekend. I also came to know she was on holidays. I opened the door of the house and heard a song is playing.

I went to the kitchen where my angel was dancing and singing on a song while making something for her.

I tiptoed behind her and snaked my arms around her waist, and snuggled my face in her neck. She screamed and turned around. She stood froze and placed her hand on her chest.

~~¤¤¤~~

Aiman POV

I took leave from my work as I couldn't concentrate on any thing and couldn't sleep. I had same dream since the mall incident every night.

Now I was in kitchen making sandwich for myself with dancing and singing around as a song played in my mobile. Someone snaked their arms around my waist and snuggled their face in my neck.

I screamed turning around and froze, placing my hand on my chest. I blinked and then touched his cheeks it was not a dream he was back.

"Angel don't screamed like this. Our neighbors might get wrong idea." he said jokingly.

I chuckled hitting his chest and then buried my face in his chest hugging him.

"Well Walikum Assalam!!!" I greeted him with polite sarcasm.

"Oh my bad. Assalam o Alaikum!!" he greeted while wrapping his arms around me.

"How are you?" he asked nicely.

He was asking me how I was? He should know that I was upset and missed him.

I breakdown, I wanted a breakdown after all the nightmares. He pulled me with him sit on a stool and making me sit on his lap while I was sobbing. He whispered sweet nothing in my ear and rubbed my back.

After what felt like half an hour I stopped sobbing. He cupped my face with his hands and wiped my tears away using his thumb.

"Sorry." I said pointing at his now wet shirt and sniffing.

"Its ok angel its just a shirt. Tell me now what happen?" he asked sincerely.

"Nothing happen." I said resting my head on his shoulder.

I closed my eyes and smelt his scent trying to calm my nerves. After 5 mins my eyes started feeling heavy and I yawned.

"Go to sleep angel." he said and I closed my eyes peacefully in his arms. He picked me up bridal style and taking me upstairs to our room.

I whispered, "I missed you," and slept in peace.

~~¤¤¤~~

Bilal POV