Chapter 5

*Edited by MarvellousAngel*

Aiman POV

When I was taking selfies with my cousins, a message popped up on my mobile. When I saw the message, it was from my bestie Maham in our group chat I smiled, it said that she wanted to do shopping for Ibrahim's birthday and also wanted to watch a movie at mall on Thursday.

I quickly said yes to her and everyone also agreed. While typing I felt tap on leg when I saw it was Iqra I salam her.

"Walikum Assalam! Cme on meet wth ewyone." (Come on meet with everyone)

She grabbed my hand and led my towards a table where her family sat.

"Look ewyone wose ere." (Look everyone whose here) said Iqra. 

"Assalam o Alaikum!" I said to everyone and the guy I met yesterday also sit here.

"Walikum Assalam!" They all said with smile.

"Aiman beta how are you?" asked Imman aunty.

"Alhamduillah aunty and you?" I asked.

"Alhamduillah beta. You have already met with my daughters and Shifa. Well now meet my husband Ahmed and and my elder son Bilal who is Rabbia's twin and younger son Hamza who is Afreen's twin. And he is Shifa's husband Raza bhai and their sons Adeel who is Rabbia's husband and Hameed Afreen's fiancé." she introduced me with her family. So he was her son.

I smiled and said "Nice to meeting you all."

"Me too." They said.

"You are from groom's side?" said Imman aunty's husband, Ahmed uncle.

"Yes, sir, I am groom's cousin. Actually my father is his father's younger brother." I said.

"Don't call me sir call me uncle as you call Imman aunty." he said.

"Ok uncle." I said smilingly.

"If I am right you are Salim's daughter right?"

"Yes uncle he is my father." I said.

My phone started vibrating. It was from mom I frowned. I excused myself from there and went out to pick the call.

"Yes Mom?"

"Where are you? I am looking for you everywhere come inside its time for bride entry and she needs you."

"Ok ammi I am coming tell her don't be nervous."

After saying this, I hang up my phone and made my way to where bride was.

"Assalam o Alaikum! Masha'Allah you are looking very beautiful Nimra bhabi." I said. 

"Walikum Assalam! Thanks but Amy I am very nervous." she said nervously. Amy was my nickname.

"Don't worry your Nikkah is done now you just have to walk a little and sit with bhai." I said while calming her.

"Now come on its time for your entry." I said and take her towards entrance.

"Now come you have to just walk with slow steps toward the stage where you beloved husband is waiting for you bhabi." I said and start giggling and she blushed.

Nimra bhabi was my school best friend. Whenever she was nervous she comes to me. She didn't have any sister just two brothers who were 20 and 21 years. So you could say she made me her sister.

Her mehndi was before bhai's mehndi. I was happy that I didn't skip any function from her side.

All the lights of the hall were off. Now we entered with bride. Then a spotlight stopped on bhabi and music started playing in the background.

We helped bhabi to sit with bhai after our little long walk towards the stag where bhai was waiting and bhai took bhabi's hand and our bhabi blushed. Masha'Allah they both were looking beautiful together.

Everyone was making their way towards the stage to congrats bride and groom. Now its time for food and my little tummy started growling. Thank God music was playing if not then my cousins would tease me. Food was serving and I started digging my food.

What could I say I was very hungry. Now it was departure time for newlywed couple and bhabi was weeping there were few tears on her face while she was hugging her parents. Now we all had tears because of background song.

I saw my mom and dad also had tears in their eyes. I side hugged my mom and dad while two or three tears dropped from my eyes but I quickly wiped them before anyone saw. I knew when my time came ,I would also weep like bhabi but I didn't know if I was ready for that huge step in my life after what happened in my past.

I knew my mom and dad cared about me and they wanted me to live happy. They wanted like every parents, their princess married someone who could take good care of me. I just hoped Allah decided best for me. After all everything happened for some reason.

__________

Don't be a silent reader. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share.