Chapter 4

*Edited by MarvellousAngel*

Bilal POV

She was singing with her sweet and angelic voice. Masha'Allah her voice was very soft and sweet.

I wanted to make her my spouse and Insha'Allah I will make her. But I had to wait till mom ask her hand for me after this wedding.

On our way to home Afreen said, "She really is beautiful and innocent Masha'Allah. I can't wait for your wedding bhai. And our little cutie pie also accept her."

"Really?" Hamza asked surprisingly.

"Yes. We also can't believe that she really like our soon to be bhabi at first meeting." said Afreen.

I smiled and relieved that everyone like my choice. We reached home and I went to washroom in my room and took bath and changed into some comfortable clothes. After offering Isha prayer, I laid on my bed and slept peacefully with the dream of my angel Aiman.

~~¤¤¤~~

Aiman POV

I woke up from the beautiful voice Adhan. I went to ammi and abbu room to wake them up and then Atif room. They left for Masjid while me and mom offered Fajr prayer at home.

When dad and Atif came back home everyone again went to sleep but I couldn't because I had to make a presentation that my boss gave me and I had to leave for meeting which was at 10:30 a.m but I had to be there at 9 a.m. So my boss could see my presentation before meeting. I quickly ate my breakfast and started making presentation.

Now it was 7:55 a.m and Alhamduillah my presentation was completed. Now I had to ready. I took a shower to relax my muscles for 30 mins. And wore a kurti that reach just my knees and light greyish tights and matching dupatta with my kurti and applied lip balm and mascara.

It was 8:40 a

It was 8:40 a.m. I took coffee and went to my office where I work. I reached my office and greeted everyone there on my way to my boss office.

My boss name was Omair. He was happily married to my maternal cousin Nida appi and had a son Ibrahim who was 2 years. Nida appi was Maham sister. I knocked at my Omair bhai door aka my boss.

"Come on in." said a person who is on the other side of the door.

I opened the door and greeted Omair bhai, "Assalam o Alaikum!"

"Walikum Assalam!" said bhai.

"Bhai I made the presentation I hope you like it." I said.

He saw my presentation and said, "Well done. Masha'Allah there is no mistake in it. I approved it."