Epilogue

Aiman POV

Alhamdulillah for everything that Allah give me. I was in kitchen baking cookies for my kids and Bilal. Bilal bought a new house because our family is getting big. I give birth triplet after Shanzay. One girl and two boys. Eldest one is Ryan, then Farhan and Sheeza. Thank God everyone was there when I gave birth to these three cute devils. Bilal and my both moms help me so much after my pregnancy to take care these kids.

Maham have two girls, Fabeeha and Minal. Fabeeha is seven years old and Minal is three years. Rabbia appi also have one more baby who is boy Hadi and is four years old. Afreen have two kids. Seven years old Haseeb and one year old Laiba. My brother Atif is also married with Thazeeb and they have two years old beautiful daughter Kinza.

Shanzay is also seven years old and my triplets are five years. I was decorating cookies on the plate when two arms wrap around me. He put my hair on other side and start kissing my neck. I moaned and said "Bilal we have kids roaming around here and there." "So what? Let them see that how much their father love their mother." I turned around and put a cookie in his mouth. He eat the cookie, I pushed his hands on his sides and free my waist. I picked the plate of cookies and called my babies. They come rushing toward the plate as I put it on the table. I sit in front of them and watch them as they eat it closing their eyes and moaning. "Mom?" called me Farhan. "Yes beta." "Did you eat balloon or football?" he asked innocently. I choked on air and Bilal start laughing as he sit beside me and asked innocently "Yes Angel tell us did you eat football or balloon?" I scoff at him and turned toward my kids. "No baby it's not like I ate football or balloon. It's your father who give me something that make me fat." I said them and got up to went in my room.

The door of the bedroom opened and Bilal entered in the room. He sit in front of me and start massaging my feet. "Sorry Angel. I didn't mean to angry you." he said. "Idiot." I mumble. "OK I'm idiot but don't be angry on me. You should be happy. It's good for your health and that baby." It's my seven month just two months more then we have one more guest. I nodded my head and pat the seat beside me. He sit beside me and wrap his arms around me. I put my head on his shoulder and also wrap my arms around him. "You know I'll always ruined that lipstick on lips but not that kajol in your eyes." He quoted filmy line and kiss my forehead.

Alhamdulillah. Allah blessed us with one more daughter. Our kids named her Maheen. "Come on kids let take a family picture." said Bilal. It's one week and we are in Bilal parents house. Bilal stood beside me and wrap his one arm around my shoulder and other around our baby who is also in my arms. Our kids stood in front of us. "Happy Family!!" Said Adeel bhai and clicked our family picture.

Now my family is complete. I, Bilal and our five kids. Alhamdulillah.

The End