Chapter 23

Aiman POV

One week has passed. ,I'm locked in my room since that incident by my beloved husband. He didn't go to his office in this one week. He did every work here at home. Now I'm not talking with him. I'm upset. He is trying to talk to me. "Angel please you know it's important for you." I turned my face from him. "Please." I get up from the bed and sit on the couch. He sit beside me and wrap his arms around me. I pulled away from him and glare at him. I stood up and again sit on my bed. "Angel please." I looked and feel tears in my eyes. He sit in front of me and lift my face up from his thumb and index finger. He saw tears in my eyes and wiped them. I hugged him and start crying. He wrap his arms around me and run his fingers in my hairs. "Angel, don't cry." I pulled away and said him "Then take me out. I'm feeling suffocating here." He sigh and said "OK. Get ready I'm taking you to a garden." "Really?" I asked. He nodded his head and said "Sit here. I'll be back." He went into our walk in closet and come out with my dress. He handed me my dress. I get up went in restroom to wash my face and dress up. I quickly wore my dress and did my makeup.

I went out of the rest room and saw my husband shirtless. "Take the picture it doesn't last forever but if you want I'll not wear shirt tonight." He said with a wink. I feel my face start heating up and said "Besharam." He chuckle and asked "Oh waqi me besharam hu. Phir ap mujy asse q dekh ri hain?" "I'm not staring at you." I said looking around. He took steps forward and I backward. I feel a wall behind me as my back touch the wall. He trap me there and put his hands on wall each side of heads. I try my best not to look at his chest and his 6 packs. He come a little near me. I quickly looked down at my feet. He lift my face up and start kissing my jaw and trail down my neck. He said in between kissing my neck "You can look at me as long as you want. I'm all yours now." He pulled away and peak my lips. He quickly wear the shirt. I sit on the bed trying to wear my flat sandals. He knee down in front of me and help me wearing my sandals. I smiled at him. I really love him and love him more when he take care of me like that.

We are walking in the garden. He take my hands in his and start taking me to a bench. "Sit." He ordered me. I playfully roll my eyes at him. I sit on the bench and drink water. He sit beside me and start talking to me. He told me about his childhood stories. "Bilal what about we did little shopping for our baby?" I asked him. He raised his brow at me. I give him my puppy dog face. He sigh and said "Don't give me this look Angel. I can't resist this look." "I know." I said him giggling.

We are sitting in our car. Our car is stopped at traffic singnal. I connect my cell with the car and start playing songs 'Lahore di.' and 'Sun yaara' I start singing and Bilal join me too.

We both start shopping for our little guest. We bought five yellow, peach and blue dress. We both don't know gender so I decided to bought a which both boy or girl can wear. I remember my mom told me that she also some clothes and toys for her grand baby. Bilal phone start ringing. He answered his phone and start talking. I walk beside him when I again bump into someone. What the pr-.  I stopped when I saw the face of the person who bump into me. "Angel?" I snapped out and looked at Bilal who called me. I again turned around toward to look at that person but he is nowhere. "Angel you are looking pale. Are you OK? lets go home." He said. I nodded my head.

I'm laying in the bed in our room staring at the ceiling. I feel someone massaging my head. "Angel, don't think about anything too much. Its not good for you." said Bilal. I turned around to at him and said "I saw him." "Who?" He asked. I closed my eyes and feel tears flowing from my eyes. He wiped it and take my face in his hands. "Ha-Hassan bhai." I whisper in scary voice. He hugged me and shush me as I start sobbing. I feel my eyelids heavy after 5 mins. I close my wet eyes and sleep hugging him tightly.

~~¤¤¤~~

Bilal POV

I saw her in the mall looking around and pale. But what she said now, I feel my blood boiled. I looked at her and saw her sleeping and hugging me tight. I kissed her forehead. I should call the security for her and around the house. I don't want her to feel scared and concerned about anything. I have to talk to Omair, her brother in law. He can help me finding him. I closed my eyes and sleep wrapping my arms around her carefully and tightly.

I'm getting ready for a meeting. I don't want to leave my Angel alone but its for her. I looked at her through mirror and called her. "Angel?" She hummed. She is lost in her thoughts. "Please don't think about him. I don't like it when you have grown and concern on your that pretty face." I said her as I walked toward her and showering her face with kisses to remove that frown. She giggled and said "Stop stop. OK I'll not think about anything just you." I chuckled at her and kissed her lips. "Promise me." "Promise baba. Don't worry I'll not allow anyone to enter in my brain and heart except you." she said with a wink. "Allah Hafiz!" I said her kissing her forehead. She closed her eyes and said "Allah Hafiz!" I went out of the room and informed mom about Angel to look after her.

I'm sitting in front of Omair. I'm currently at his office with Adeel and a private investigator. I also doubled the security around my house. No one know about it because they'll get worried especially my Angel. "Last time he get from us but this time he can't." said Omair in his angry voice. "Don't worry sir we'll caught him." said Rameez, private investigator. "You better be." I said. He excused himself after getting every information about him. "How is she?" asked Omair. "Scared." I said. He nodded his head and said "She was in depression last time when she saw him. Now her condition is not good for any depression and worry." I sigh. We start talking about him and then business.

I entered my room and my Angel using laptop. I sit beside her and kissed her forehead. "Assalam o Alikum!" "Walikum Assalam!" "Did you eat anything?" I asked her. She nodded her head. "And medicines?" "I also took my medicines." She said closing her laptop and put it on nightstand. She turned around me and hugged me resting her head on my chest. I run my fingers in her hairs and make her lay beside me. She closed her eyes and sleep. Her medicines have sleeping drugs in them. She always look tired and sometimes start throwing everything out.

One more month has passed. I didn't get any news about him. He again vanished. Angel is looking pale because of continuous vomiting. She didn't eat anything just take liquid food. She is sleeping and taking her medicines. I massage her head. I haven't gone to office in this whole month just once week I went office for 2 or 3 hours. "Bilal?" She whispered. I hummed. "I'm hungry." She said in her weak voice. "I'll be back." I said and went out to bring dinner for her. I come in the room and start feeding her. After dinner I give her medicines and make her to sleep again. I lay beside her and put my arm around him protectively. I kissed her forehead and sleep.