Chapter 10

*Edited by MarvellousAngel*

Aiman POV

Tomorrow was my Nikkah. Now all my cousins and friends were applying henna.

I was currently lying my head on my mom's lap while admiring henna in my hand. My mom massaged my head and then sleep consume me.

I heard her saying, 'My little girl have finally grow up.'

Everything was messed up and I was nervous. "Don't worry everything will be ok dear." said my mom.

I nodded my head as I was very nervous.

We were headed towards Bahria Town Mosque, Lahore

We were headed towards Bahria Town Mosque, Lahore. My Nikkah was held there.

~~¤¤¤~~

Bilal POV

Today was my Nikkah and I couldn't control my happiness it was looked like I was on cloud 9. I was now ready and waited for my angel and her family.

They were here now everyone was sitting currently and Maulvi Sahab asked from my angel, "Do you Aiman Salim accept Bilal Ahmed your husband?"

She said in little shaking and nervous voice, "Qubool hai," again and again three times.

Now its my turn, "Do you accept Aiman Bilal your wife?"

I said smilingly, "Qubool hai." three times.

We both then signed on marriage papers and everyone there applauded and congrats us with their blessings. They were congratulating me and angel one by one. I didn't saw my angel anywhere so I started searching her. Adeel came towards me and took me towards exit. When we exit I saw my angel standing there with little pink on her cheeks.

"Don't take much time bro because you have a little shoot too for Nikkah album." he said and went inside.

~~¤¤¤~~

Aiman POV

I was now sitting with everyone when Maulvi Sahab asked, "Do you Aiman Salim accept Bilal Ahmed your husband?"

I closed my eyes, took deep breath and said in little shaking and nervous voice, "Qubool hai," again and again.

Then he asked from Bilal, "Do you Bilal Ahmed accept Aiman Salim your wife?"

Bilal said, "Qubool hai," thrice time.

I then signed on marriage paper. Everyone congratulating me and Bilal. Suddenly Rabbia appi took my hand and led my outside.

"Your husband will here soon. Don't take much time." she said.

I blushed looking down. Someone cleared his throat. I turned and saw Bilal.

He said while taking my hands in his and kissed them, "Congrats Mr.s Bilal."

I looked down blushingly and said, "You too."

He said, "Look at me my cute angel wife."

I shook my head. He lifted my face up using his fingers. I blushed more and he chuckled. I quickly hid my face in his chest.

"Its look like my wife is shy." he said and wrapped his arms around me.

~~¤¤¤~~

Bilal POV

Now after photo shooting we were headed home not mine, my Angel's parents house. I was sitting with Aiman in my car. I asked her dad to let me drop her and he said ok as now she was mine. I just wanted to spend more time with my angel.

I was driving towards her parents house taking long route and taking her hand in my hand and kissed it. There was music playing in background which made my angel smile.

We reached her house I opened the door for her.

"Thanks" she said.

"My pleasure." I kissed the crown of her head and whisper

"Allah Hafiz Mrs. Bilal see you soon."

She blushed and said, "Allah Hafiz!" and then I drove away.

__________

Assalam o Alaikum!

Don't forget to hit on star button for vote and also for comment.