Chapter 28

Bilal POV

I'm pacing around ICU. My Angel is in ICU. Everyone is sitting there working about my Angel. The door of ICU opened and an doctor come out. "Who is the husband of the patient?" asked the doctor. "I'm her husband. Is everything OK doctor? Is she OK or baby?" I asked. "I don't know how to say this to you. Mr. Bilal we try everything but now it's look like we have to save one of them. Mother or the baby." said the doctor. "Please do everything and save my wife." I said her. She nodded her head and give me papers to sign them. I signed them and she went in the room. My father pat on my shoulder and said "May Allah give you and Aiman patience." "Ameen." My mom hugged me and said "Everything will be OK. It's just your test of patience." I nodded my head and rest my head on my mom lap. Angel's dad try to calm her mom.

After long six hours later doctor come out of the room. Everyone stood up to hear what happened to my baby and Angel. "Mr. Bilal we save your baby and-" My Angel what if they didn't- "And what doctor? What about my daughter?" asked her mother as she try to maintain herself to listen worst news. "Congrats guys both are save. Your wife and baby both are save. Alhamdulillah. Now the whole hospital is waiting for sweets specially me." said the doctor with a beautiful huge smile. My face also broke into a beautiful smile and I fell on my knees with happy tears. "Alhamdulillah." I mumble. Everyone start congratulating each other. Mom hugged me and said "Alhamdulillah. My son is now become a father." "What we have doctor? A girl or boy?" asked her mother wiping her tears. I also look at the doctor with everyone. "A girl. Apke ghr Allah ki Rahmat or Barkat aai hai." doctor said. "Alhamdulillah." I said with a huge smile. "Can I see them?" I asked the doctor. She nodded her head. "Best of luck, dad." said Adeel.

I entered Angel room and saw her sleeping and baby beside her bed in a baby bed. I first went to my Angel and kissed her forehead. The door open and doctor come in. "Did you guys decide any name?" "Yes she decided if we have girl we name her Shanzay and if boy then Ryan. We are going to her Shanzay." I said as I picked my princess in my arms. "You know your wife and baby both are lucky. It's her seventh month. Sometimes we are failed to save one of them and sometimes the baby is not born healthy as she is." she said. I thanked her once again and she went out after writing my princess name on a paper. "Bilal?" My angel whispered. I went toward her and kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes and looked at me then in my arms with watered eyes. "Wanna hold our princess?" I asked. She nodded her. I carefully make her sit comfortably and give her baby to hold her. She hold our princess in her arms and kissed her forehead, cheeks and nose. I wiped her happy tears and said "Look our Shanzay have same nose and lips as yours." I said her. She nodded her head. "Thank you so much for such a beautiful gift." I said her again kiss her forehead.

Everyone is around me as its one month has passed. Today is Sunday so they all decided to have a get together. Our little princess Shanzay is looking very happy. She have same eyes as Bilal and soft hair. She is all daddy princess. I remember when she cry all night Bilal was the one who stay awake all night but when I said to let me take care of our baby. He always denied. I also remember when I asked Bilal about Hassan, he said he will not come near us now because he is in jail.

I was walking around when a hand come and pulled me in a dark room. I try to scream but a hand cover my mouth and other grab my waist. My back is pressing against the wall. "Angel?" said a voice. I moved his hand away from my mouth and sigh. I hit his chest and said "Don't scare me like this." He peak my lips and said "Sorry. I didn't want to scare you." "So tell me why are here?" I asked him. "Because I want to spend a little time with my Angel." he said then kiss my lips.