PROLOGUE

She slowly walked around the man that was tied to a wooden chair in the middle of the empty room

She slowly walked around the man that was tied to a wooden chair in the middle of the empty room. His rugged breathing was bouncing off the walls, making each breath louder than the previous. The man who's name didn't matter to her, promised himself to not cave, not to betray his people but the pain the woman brought to his senses weakened him, broke him down.

She kneeled before him, her icy cold blue eyes almost black bore into his own. Both their features illuminated by the single torch lighting up the room without windows. Without saying anything the woman reach out to caress his cheeks, the mans breath hitched in his throat, waiting for pain but got affection.

"Stop making this so difficult for yourself." She begun, her voice now soft and angelic like she was sent from above. "Just tell me what I want and I will be merciful." She continued and even how tempting it sounded the man bit his lip, fighting the urge to speak. Then her palm roughly collided with his jaw as she clenched her jaw.

"P—Please..." He stuttered.

"Stop begging, tell me where your leaders are, your army!" She said through gritted teeth as she tugged his head back with his blood stained hair. "Tell me and God will have mercy upon you." She added. When he didn't say anything, only letting the tears spill from his blue eyes she took her dagger again.

"They're in Ecbert's kingdom!" The man shouted when she gently placed the sharp tip of her dagger right under his uncut fingernail. An evil smile spread across her lips. "The heathern army is in Ecbert's kingdom." He added and closed his eyes, thinking the pain would stop.

"Thank you, now my dear what do you say we send them a message?" She asked and kissed the tip of his finger, right where the dagger had been resting. The man took a deep breath and let his head hung heavy after nodding. "My sweet little one, you've done good." She said and set got onto her feet again, placing her dagger away.

"Please—"

"Shh... you've done good and God thanks you for making the right decision. He will spare you the pain." She said before getting her dagger out once again and the man screamed out as she cut herself in the thumb, making small droplets of blood drip onto the cold stone floor. She gripped his shortly cut hair and pushed his head back, looking him in the eyes. She placed her thumb on his forehead, drawing a cross with her blood before quickly slitting his throat.

"Tell our bishop I know our new destination."

THIS STORY IS COMING IN 2018.

THIS WAS JUST A LITTLE TEASE.

HOPE YOU'RE EXCITED.