CHAPTER ELEVEN

A soft groan left Freya's lips as her face scrunched up in pain

A soft groan left Freya's lips as her face scrunched up in pain. She felt the uneasy feeling beneath her, the unsteady boat that sailed across the ocean. She tried to move but slowly opened her eyes when she felt the chains restraining her movements. Freya frowned when she saw that she were laying against the Bishop's side before looking down at her chans wrists and feet that was locked to the bottom of the boat.

An uneasy feeling spread across her body as she hadn't been on a boat before out in the open ocean. The thought of having her body chained to the boat made her glare at Ivar who sat a head on the boat. She raised her brow when she saw that he was already staring at her. Hvitserk were looking ahead beside Ivar.

"Is this useful Boneless?" Freya yelled at him as she raised her cuffed hands as far as the chains allowed her to. Ivar only smirked.

"Afraid?" Ivar asked back with taunting smirk on his lips. Hvitserk turned to look at her as well, smiling softly yet he hadn't getting used to have her close by, even when she was chained to the boat.

"No Boneless." Freya said. "I thought you were bold and unafraid people yet you keep us chained to the boat when we have no places the run! Are you scare we'll jump of the boat and swim back?!" She continued and Ivar smirked.

"Us? " Ivar asked nodded towards the bottom of the boat. Freya looked down and pushed some bags away and saw that her chains were the only one's chained to the boat.

"That afraid of me are you?!" Freya yelled at him and Ivar only chuckled as did his brother. "About time you men realize the power of the opposite sex." She mumbled to herself. She nudged Heahmund until he woke up with a groan. He stretched the best he could and she looked at him.

"Does god have any plan with this?" Freya asked as she looked at the men around them. "Us being chain on a boat with heathens." She continued and scrunched her nose in disgust when one oft he warriors let his eyes roam her body much to her dislike. Her body tensed and Heahmund noticed.

"Freya..." Heahmund said.

"What do you think you're staring at?!" Freya yelled loudly at the man causing the rest of the people of the boat to look at her. "Look away or loose both of those tiny little pig eyes of yours!" She yelled at him and some laughed. The man continued to stare at her without saying a word and it agitated her. She hadn't been eating, drinking and were tired up. Everything making her emotions stronger than they were. She took a deep breath and looked at the ocean, feeling the mans eyes burn holes on her temple and various parts of her body.

Freya squinted her eyes whens he thought she saw land far and far away however they seemed to sail past it. She turned to look to the other side but her eyes stopped at the man who's eyes still rested on her causing her to clench her jaw tightly. He was close enough she though as her breathing got quicker, rugged. Without a word she threw herself at the man with a growl however the chains pulled her back and she kept pulling at them. The man started to chuckle and anger pulsed through her body as she looked at the lock ont he ground. Then a smirk spread across her lips when she saw that bags laid on top of them, shortening her chains. She roughly kicked them away before charging at the man again. The heavy cuffs around her wrists she used to punch the man across the face.