Chapter 4

He had taken you to a harbour nearby after you got your ice-cream.

The cool breaze ran through your hair and Jimin sat next to you, looking at the ocean and seagulls soaring in the grey sky.

He had a small, calm smile on his face, as if he was really enjoying this moment.

It felt like it'd rain anytime because it was a bit humid and stuffy, that's where the breaze does its job.

You've already finished one ball of your ice-cream, ready to tackle the other one, suddenly remembering that Jimin paid for you.

You dug into your pocket for your wallet and handed him a paper note, "Sorry, I nearly forgot."

His smile still remaining, but his eyebrows furrowed, "No Y/n. If I wanted you to pay then I would've said so."

"Just take it," You shoved the money into his hand, "I totally forgot because you cracked that pick-up line."

He chuckled, "Didn't you like that one?"

"No, it was too cheesy." You admitted, still trying to give him the money.

He held your hand, pushing you away, "No, don't make me angry."

Boiiiii you don't make me scared.

"Don't make me angry." You said, glaring at him.

He gulped dramatically and accepted your payment.

Soon, it was quiet again as you ate your other ball.
You decided to stop the quietness, so you asked him, "Why don't you reject this marrige? Just imagine that you have to marry someone who you don't know."

He thought for a while, "I'm fine with it, Y/n. Since I don't have interests in any girl and don't have any plans for marriage; I'm glad my parents arranged this for me."

"But what if I am an extremely terrible person? What if I'm unmannered and rude... Stuff like that?"

He looked at you faithfully, "You're a wonderful person, Y/n."

He looked very convincing, that truthful and innocent pair of eyes of his were trapping you in.

You laughed, "At first, I thought this would be such a cliché. Like the girl and the rich, ceo man gets married, arranged by their parents. The girl finds out that the man has another girlfriend but she doesn't care because it's not as if she loves him. Suddenly, they fall in love and the boy starts changing for the girl and they live happily ever after."

He listened to you as if he was very interested.

"And where did you get this from? From romances?" He asked.

"From drama's." You said, finishing the last bites of your ice-cream.

You circled the wooden spoon in the polystyrene cup, drawing patterns with the melted, green liquid that's left.

"Do you think that we will end up falling in love with each other?" His eyes smiled along with his plump lips.

You seriously didn't know how to answer his question, but one thing you were sure of was that you were attracted to him.

"I... Don't know." You said, trying your bestest best not to blush in front of him.

"Which means, you actually do consider about it." He said, which was half true.

You wanted to say that you're already fond of this cutie pie in front of you.

But, it wasn't as much that you wanted to spend to marry him.

He looked at the sky again, taking a deep breath, "I'll wait for you Y/n."

"But for a fact I know, I think I love you already."

You felt like he was telling you a lie, it was hard to believe what he had said, but your heart just started beating suddenly.

You could feel your cheeks turning crimson.

"How's that possible?" You asked, covering your burning cheeks with your cold hands.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" He said, removing your hands away from your cheeks as he cupped them with his.

He grinned at how red you were, "Everything is going to happen like the drama's you watched, just with a faster pace... And without the unnecessary girlfriend."

He giggled as he pulled you in, so close that his handsome smile was blurry and soon, gone.

The next thing you knew was that he's kissing you, his soft lips onto yours while your head went completely blank.

You felt incredibly dizzy and dreamy and hot as he pulled back, staring deep into your eyes.

"You taste like honey melon."

-------------------------

A/n: So what's your favourite ice-cream flavour?😀😀😀

Red Flavour?😏😏😏