Chapter 11

Jimin's POV.

"I'm sorry, sir. There is still no open rooms, it seems like the fans for this concert are only leaving tomorrow." The receptionist said to Jimin.

Oh gosh, does that mean we have to stay in that motel for another night?

"Perhaps, you could try another hotel." She smiled apologetically.

"We did, and they didn't have open rooms either." Jimin told her annoyedly.

She apologized once again and Jimin took Y/n out of the building.

"They don't have rooms?" Y/n asked, confused.
"But we've tried everyone of them!"

Jimin sighed, "She said that the fans are only leaving tomorrow."

"Does that mean-"

"Yes, it means we have to stay in the motel again." He said, looking slightly embarrassed.

"Oh no." Y/n muttered, rolling her eyes as she dragging her luggage slowly.

"Let's just go back to the motel to settle our luggages, we don't want to carry them everywhere!" Jimin said cheerfully, trying to lighten up the mood.

Y/n had her cheeks puffed, meaning that she didn't want to go back to that perveted place again.

Sensing her mood, Jimin tried to comfort her, "I'll try to get a normal room, okay?"

Y/n nodded as he took her by the hand and lead her back to the colourful building.

***

Your POV.

"Wait Jimin." You stopped him from inserting the key into the new room you two got.

He paused his movements, turning his head towards you, "What's the matter?"

"Could we just pray that we don't get a weird room like last night?"

He chuckled, as if he was delighted to hear that, "Of course!"

He held your hand and closed his eyes, you did the same.

After the silent prayer Jimin made, you finally had the courage to face what was inside.

He unlocked the door, and luckily, there weren't any handcuffs hanging down from the ceiling this time.

The walls were painted a light orange, different from the previous room with the disturbing colour of purple.

Unfortunately, the bathroom's walls were still see-through as they were made out of glass, but it was situated a bit further from the bed.

Just as you were about to comment how his prayers worked, something took your breath instantly.

"Jimin, why is there a pole here?" You asked, pointing at a pole which was situated in front of the bed.

He burst into laughter, "Well Y/n, do you know how to pole dance?"

"Oh my gosh, and I thought this room was cute! What the hell!?" You lost your mind, wanting to separate the pole from the floor and throwing it out of the window.

"It's better than the room we had last night," Jimin said, still laughing, "you'll survive."

Angrily, you put your luggage into the closet, not willing to unpack anything.

"Hey, I hope this room doesn't ruin our date today?" He said gently with a soft smile.

"Oh yeah," You remembered, "where are you taking me to?"

------------------

A/n: I promise (?) that this will be the last short chapter I'll ever update.

(Often my chapters are 700~1000 words, but this chapter and the last chapter was like about 500 words.)

Are you a Yoongi stan?
Perhaps check out my book, 'Our Game' that reached 6k.

*giggles*

Thank you!😘