Boss Battle

Katsuki said that you were going to the town of Khemti to locate the contact for the quest.

"I have never been in a human town before!" You said happily jumping on the balls of your feet. "How is it like?"

"Terrible. Stay near us at all times and don't speak to anyone." Katsuki said plainly while walking to the entrance of the town. You looked at Kirishima and he nodded, the same look of seriousnes on his face. You looked ahead of you and saw the bazar, your eyes sparkled greatly, the stalls and shops had many artifacts from all the land.

All of you where passing infront of them when plenty of sellers were speaking to you at the same time. It was overwhelming.

"Knock it of extras!" Karsuki said taking your arm and leading you out of the cluster of sellers.

"Thank you" You said to Katsuki but he ignored you. You kept walking so that you wouldn't be lost in the sea of people. Till you reached a blue building.

"Look for provisions, I'm going to talk to the contact, (Y/n) stay with Kirishima." Katsuki said to you and Kirishima then entered the building.

"Now ready for a trip through the bazar?" Kirishima said smiling.

"Mhm!"

You walked through the bazar looking for things that might be helpful for the quest you guys would be going.

"Hmm, I don't think we could trade much though." Said Kirishima showing you his bag. You thought deeply for a second and a idea came to your mind. "How much are dragon scales worth?"

He looked at you in surprised. "They are more valuable than gold at this moment."

"Its because I found these on the forest too" you said while taking the bag and giving it to Kirishima, it pained you to lie to such a kind boy, but they couldn't know.

"Wow (Y/n)!Come on! Now we can prepare correctly!" You were taken back and forth between stalls to check what more was needed. You saw a store full of clothes and equipment. You told Kirishima where you were going, once he nodded you went in there.

"Hello miss how can I help you?" A woman with a kind smile and green hair said as you entered the store.

"Hello, I'm looking for, uhmm clothes such as robes with hoods, some kind of stuff like that and a bow and arow, do you have those?"

"Sure darling follow me" she showed you the robes area you took a simple back one, it covered you completely, and the hood covered half of your face. "There it looks good on you!"

You noticed that she was baking some pies and had some food packed. "Sorry for intruding, but are you a traveler miss?"

"Me?, no, I'm not good at that kind of thing, that is for my son he is about your age too!" She smiled kindly. You wanted to ask more, but decided against it.

"The bow and arrows are right here." She showed you the numerous bows.

You examined each and every one. Till you found the one perfect for you. It was made from the wood of a ceiba tree, it was perfectly crafted. "Can I take this one?"

Sure my darling, it will be three hundred. You took one of your scales that were on the bag and gave it to her, to say the least she was surprised that you had such an item.

"No, I cant take this, is too much my girl!" She tried to give it back but you insisted that she should keep it. "Keep it really, I see that your shop has some problems, you could use it to do some repairs" you gave her a smile. You heard Katsuki and Kirishima call your name.