Deal

You managed to make it to the clearing before the crew did, taking everything out of the hollow tree and placing it down on where it was, for it to seem that it didn't move an inch. And then you shifted.

"(Y/n) we brought you porkchops!" Kirishima said as he arrived to the clearing making you look up. 

The crew decided it was a great day to get wasted, but not that much, they drank till they got tipsy atleast. The alcohol making them do silly things.

Hours later it was night and everyone went to sleep, Katsuki and you were the only ones awake.

"(Y/n)"

You looked at him

Katsuki was looking to the fire. "We are going to have a negotiation about a work tomorow. This guys want to do the negotiation here on the forest, I'm not stupid, I know that they are mercenaries, they have an ulterior motive, so I'm asking you if you could help us in case it gets out of hand."

You looked at him, genuine worry appearing on his face, after a couple of seconds you nodded and nudged him with your snout.

"Oh and (Y/n)... when I say you are not going to the bazar I fucking mean it."

You paled and pretended not to hear him for the rest of the night.

The next day you woke up at dawn, but when you were about to move you felt a small weight on your side, when you looked the whole crew was there sleeping.

"Probably for warmth, I'm literally a walking fireplace". You thought and chuckled, but didn't move you don't want to wake them up. Noticing that they wont wake up soon you lay down and fell asleep again.

Hours later you were woken up by Katsuki.

"(Y/n) wake up, they are coming, go to the woods quickly" he wispered and you stood up and flexed, when you were done you jogged into the woods waiting to see if something happened.

The group that arrived looked royal, if you weren't told that they were mercenaries you would have thought that they were part of the royal circle. You stayed there prefectly still, to not call any attention to yourself. The trade was going accordingly till a hawk landed on one of the leader's shoulders, he looked at Katsuki for a second and did a high pitched whistle, more men appeared behind him, and readied their swords at your crew, quickly, you flew out of your cover and landed behind them. You growled in warning.

The men stilled.

Katsuki smirked and patted your snout. "I knew that you had something on your sleve, what did you want?"

The men stood looking about to attack but thinking other wise. Then you heard a cannon go off, the mans confidence returned.

"Our signal..." and then they attacked.

You jumped over the crew and started with the first offensive, you swatted men left and right. Many more started appearing from all directions making the crew join the fight too.

"(Y/n) behind you!" Mina said while kicking a man on his face. 

You looked abck to see one of the ballistas that they used to kill your people. You froze on the spot.

You heard it go off and the massive arrow shot in your direction, it missed by a couple of inches. At the sound of metal against wood you snapped out of it, and breaked the chain that linked the arrow with the ballista. You saw the crew fighting off the mercenaries you joined them once more.

"(Y/n)-" You heard and you saw Kirishima being held with a knife on his neck.

"Tell everyone to stop!" At the sound of the leader everyone stopped Katsuki saw around him till he noticed Kirishimas position.

"The dragon for the boy" the mercenarie said edging the knife closer to Kirishimas neck.

You saw Kirishimas face and looked at everyone then at Kirishima again.

"No! Leave me here, run while you still have the chance!" Kirishima said knowing exactly what you were going to do. But when you were about to walk Katsuki placed a hand infront of you.

"If all of us go with you you will leave the dragon alone?"

"No, it was part of my job to capture the dragon if I happen to find it."

"You know if you take us with you she will follow right? Then you will have all of us." Katsuki said to the leader.

"You have to be kidding me! He won't fall for that" You looked at Katsuki and scoffed, the thing that surprised you the most it was that the leader was actually thinking of it.

"Tell your dragon to stand down"

You saw Katsuki smirk at this.

Katsuki whispered he was still looking at Kirishima. "We will probably be in the castle's catacombs, I know you will find a way in, and don't worry about us. I know they wont kill us till you arrive there... atleast they don't know you can shift to a human.  You only heard it because of your dragon hearing. You tapped twice on the ground meaning that you understood.

"Stay down (Y/n) and don't move" Katsuki said to keep the act up. Then he looked at the rest of the crew "Come on" and he walked towards the mercenaries. When they reached them the mercenaries hit them and tied them up.

You growled the whole way. Making the men nervous.

"Let's hurry up and leave, we will look for the dragon in the morning. I don't trust these vagabunds!" You heard the leader say and saw them take your new family away, even if you knew that it was all planned you felt lost once more.

You stayed in that same position till it was dark. Tomorrow you will search the town to see if you could find how to get them out. You closed your eyes and fell asleep praying the gods that they won't do anything to them.

When you woke up the next day you saw that it was dawn you decided to shift back since its been a long time since you used your real form. Once you shifted you streched your back till it popped.

"Oof" you said when you heard your back pop. You looked at the belongings of the crew, you sighed and placed them, or whats left of it, on the same hollowed tree. You started walking towards the bazar.

"I hope everything turns out okay"