Talk

You stood still waiting for the prince to calm down or to attack, he didn't seem to recognize who you were, but his response was one that must have been ingrained in his mind.

The sound of footseps was heard to your right, making you and the prince to look in that direction.

The group, both yours and the prince's stopped, noticing his appeareance.

"Leave" you mouthed to Katsuki, wich he nodded and motioned the group to leave.

"Todoroki!" The green haired boy called, you heard him growl, he looked back and forth between you and them, probably sensed the eternal flame within you.

He was prepairing to attack them.

"Leave!" You said before shifting and catching the prince mid attack. You heard him snarling and growling. Much alike a werewolf, as if he couldn't remember who he was. You felt cold on your claws and noticed the ice creeping in on them.

You moved your claw in surpirse and he managed to escape your grip, you went after him. You managed to trap him again and flew far from the town, you didn't know how long this was going to last and you wouldn't risk anyone.

You found a cave kind of far from the town, the prince was still fighting your grip, but not as fierce as it was before.

You landed, the prince still on your paws, you noticed that he was on the brink of unconciousness. You entered the cave, made sure that it was inhabited, you placed him down and shifted back.

It was your mistake

You felt ice creeping up to your back and onto your head. Pain shot up everywhere. You were pushed to the wall you quickly managed to turn around and punch him on the face.

You pinned him to the ground. "You are the prince, snap out of it!"

He grabbed your arm and pulled making you fall down.

Then he grabbed the back of your head the only thing you felt was the coldness.

Dark, unforgiving.

The flames acted up covering your whole body, making the prince fall back. When the fire subsided you were panting heavily. You looked back looking if the prince was still the same.

The prince was no longer covered in ice, but his eye, something about it told you that it was gone...for now then the feeling just dissapeared and he got back the grey hue in his eye.

He was panting was well he looked at you for a second, then fainted not long after. You dropped to your knees hoping to catch your breath.

"What happened to him?" You thought, after a moment you stood up and walked towards him, he was trembling and still cold, perhaps the ice came from the inside?

Whatever it was you didnt like it. You looked to the entrance of the cave, it was still raining, but it was already nightime. Not helping his situation at all.

You didnt have anything to cover him up with, you looked for anything that you could use to keep a fire burning. But as it was raining your couldn't look for firewood as it was going to be soaked. You decided to look for something inside the cave, finding nothing you sighed, he looked as if he was having a nightmare.

You sighed and laid down beside him, you thought about it for a moment before draping your arms over him. To say that you were embarassed was an understatement, but this wasn't about you at the moment. You sighed and closed your eyes, you couldnt help but get the scent of pinewoods and frost.

The next day you woke up because of the sun hitting your face. You were about to move when you felt a weight on your side. You looked back and saw the prince sleeping peacefully, no longer trembling.

You carefully moved his arms from your waist and got up. He twiched a little but didnt wake up. You didnt dare to leave him alone tho, not at this moment.

Something told you that you shouldn't.

You touched your face to wipe the sleepiness away, you felt pain in the area around your eye.

"Probably swollen." You thought, and began to inspect your body for more injuries. You didnt find many, one mark from when he grabbed your arm, it didnt look like it was going to go away soon, little cuts on your forhead from when he pinned you to the wall, and some scratches on your face, strangely enough you didn't feel anything on your head.

"Hm... wonder how my back looks though, I'm sure I feel something there." You muttered and noticed thay you were still tired and fell asleep again.

You woke up again, this time feeling better. The prince was still unconscious. Sighing you stood up at that time your stomach made the sound.

You looked down "I'm going to feed you later" you poked your stomach at every word. You looked at the sun, it was probably midday. "Katsuki and the others will take another day to find us" you muttered

The prince looked like he wasn't going to wake up soon, so you decided, against your better judgement, to look for some food. You placed the prince a little deeper into the cave, making sure that he wasn't easily seen you ran to the entrance of the cave and jumped off the ledge, and shifted mid air.

Finding deer was not difficult, they were plenty in this side of the kingdom. Quickly hunting one you flew back as quick as you could. Picking some wood in the process

When you made it to the cave you shifted back dropping the deer and the wood at the entrance of the cave and started skinning it and cutting it in pieces.

While you were cutting it you got a clear look at the dagger that you made from your mother's tooth.

You remembered that day, the choosing, arrows harpoons...

The color red.

You didnt notice that you were crying till someone touched your cheek. You stayed still due to suprise, not knowing what to do.

You looked to the side seeing the prince, you quickly brushed away what was left of your tears. After a while you calmed down and kept cutting up the deer.

"Why are you crying?" He asked his voice an even tone but gentle.

You didnt say anything. You still didnt want to talk about it. Standing up and taking the wood to make a fire. Setting the fire up in minutes, you took parts of the deer, stuck them in a stick and placed it over the fire.

The prince watching your every move. "I don't want to talk about it." You said sitting down.

The prince nodded. "Then...why are we here?" He said

"You don't remember...doesn't suprise me really." You said looking up to the prince. Then spoke up again. "You had ice...covering the right part of your face, you looked almost demon-like." You said moving the pieces of meat.

You noticed that he looked normal as if this has happened before, then his expresion changed to one of worry. "Did anyone get hurt?"

"Just me" you said showing him your arm, the mark was still there after that you moved your head and showed him some scratches that you had on your face. "I managed to get you out of there on time, you were about to attack your friends you know."

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience"

"Do you know why they wanted to capture you?" You asked, you were curious why they wanted a half demon prince.

He shook his head. "Why your group was there?"

"Someone said that they were taking some important cargo to the capital, and us being...us, then you know the rest."

He smiled. "Thank you...for saving my friends."

"Don't worry about it" you said and gave a piece of deer to him. He took it and looked at it with a weird expresion making you laugh.

"I know is no castle cooked feast, but I can assure you that is good." You said to him