Worry

You and the group were running away from the castle, but as you expected guards were following you. You couldn't carry them this time, it was dangerous for Katsuki and his wounds.

"Stop in the name of the king!" You heard them behind you, they were getting closer and closer every second.

"Kirishima! Take Katsuki and keep running I will catch up to you later!" You said while giving the injured Katsuki to the red head, after that you ran into the forest so that you could transform.

Once in your dragon form, you ran towards your group once again, you heard the guards and nudged the group to keep moving foward. As soon as the first guard came to your sight you shot fire towards their direction. Since it was night time, the fire was very bright, it looked more like lava. At first it was not a problem, the guards stood away from the flames, later on more and more started to arrive, they started to go around you to get towards the group. Seeing what they were trying to do, you ran into the guards, knocking them unconcious. You saw if they were really unconcious, when you felt a sharp pain in your claw when you looked down it was a guard. You shook the guard off, then shot fire to everything around you.

Some guards retreated, some didnt. "I hope they are far enough already" you thought while blocking he path of another batallion. You turned around and hit them with your tail sending them flying away.

After what it felt like hours, you managed to make them retreat, mostly because the smoke your fire had caused was becoming too much. Deciding to reunite with your group you took off from the ground and started flying to the direction they ran off to.

You kept flying low on so that you don't miss them, you couldn't track their scent because of the smoke. After a couple of minutes of flying you spotted a spot of red on the forest floor.

You descended till you landed. Once you did you took a good look at the red spot. It was Katsukis cape. Looking around and seeing no one you gave up a little roar. You took Katsukis cape with your maw.

After a couple of seconds Mina came into view.

"(Y/n) come here quick, its Katsuki!"

You widened your eyes in alarm and ran behind Mina they had found a cave, with the naked eye you wouldn't have seen it.

You shifted so that you could enter the cave. Both of you ran towards Katsuki's and the rests location.

"Everyone (Y/n) is here!"

"How's everyone" you said as you inspected Katsukis wounds.

"The king is crazy! He had a look on his eyes, I couldn't sleep in there!" Kaminari said.

Kirishima stayed silent.

"This wounds are serious, on top of it I'm smelling salt and lemon off fom them, let's take him outside."

"Salt! Lemon! The bastard wanted to kill him!" Sero said in anger and frustration.

Kirishima picked Katsuki up. "Let's hurry up damnt it! He is in pain!" And he left to go outside.

After his outburst you all stood silent for a moment, but you ran quickly to the entrance. You found kirishima and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hey its going to be allright kay? I won't let him die like this." You calmly said. "Place him on the floor, on his stomach."

Kirishima placed Katsuki on the floor, "I'm going to shift now, this will hurt, he will scream, and thrash around, but I need you to stay strong Kiri, hold him down."

He did as you told him. you shifted and concentrated, you remembered all the lessons of the healing given to you by the eternal flame. You neared your head to Katsukis back and licked all the blood and grime off from it, in no time Katsuki started grunting and screaming. Kirishima held him tight.