revelations

Yall, Im alive and guess what IM DONE FOR THE SEMESTER WHEWWW.

I can finally be a writing couch potato (~^•^)~ [not that much cause I still work, I need that cash money (>•_•)>]

Im sorry it took so long  but i finally made it, I hope you all enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked at the boy in suprise and confusion.

You felt your heart speed up, but every heartbeat was dreading on what you would hear next. "What do you mean he saw a white dragon?"

"Thats what he told me" you saw him look down then at you "Then a couple of days after that they saw a dragon in the castle grounds. It was probably you, now that we know that you are a draconia and all."

You placed your arms around yourself and tried to think, you knew he wasnt lying, but somehow your mother descended from the stars just to warn them?

You felt more anxious by the second, why would she reveal herself to the prince and not to you? Have you missed something, was there something that she didn't want you to know?

You felt magic start to ooze off from you, but relaxed and breathed for a moment, then managed to control it once again.

"Can you call the prince here? Please." You looked back at the green haired boy. 

"Okay" 

As you saw him turn around you called him "Wait, what was your name again?"

"Midoriya Izuku, nice to meet you...and thank you for listening" he said and gently smiled.

"Dont worry about it,  and thank you for telling me"  you said and watched him leave to bring the prince.

While you were waiting for the prince, you remembered that you saw a white haired lady on the castle grounds. You hadnt seen her before, but you could guess that she was the prince's mother. But why would she appear in your subconscious? And why your mother on his?

"What does it mean?" You muttered, you stayed there thinking for a while.

You heard someone walking behind you.

"Midoriya said that you wanted to speak to me" you heard the prince's voice.

You quuckly tuened around "Yes, I have something to ask you."

He nodded

The words were caught in your throat, you wanted to ask about your mother so badly.

But for some reason you couldnt.

You sighed, you decided to ask about another matter, "How long has been since your incidents started." You asked looking genuenly curious.

He scratched the back of his neck in thought. "It started happening three months ago"

"Thats pretty recent" you thought, you walked closer to him and inspected his eyes and face looking for any rune or a sign of a curse. "Seems that you don't have a curse on you" you muttered and took his arm looking if you found something there but to no avail.

Once that you couldnt see any signs or runes you spoke again "To be honest Im not an expert in curses, but looking for the obvious signs won't hurt" you said now thinking of Mina, she was a gypsy probably she could know something about curses

You could feel the prince curious glance over you. You noticed how close you were and moved back a little. Then you saw his glance moving towards the mark that he left on your right arm.