Prince Todoroki

Re-cap

He nodded, but didnt let go of the hug. "Plus he is going to have some wicked scars he will be proud of later." You said to lighten up the mood a little.

It seemed that it worked as you heard a chuckle from him.

He parted from the hug and looked at you. "Thank you (Y/n)"

"No Kirishima, Thanks to all of you."

~~~~After a couple of minutes~~~~~

"So about that prince..."

"Shut up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the past couple of hours you have been trying to avoid Kirishimas question, lucky for you the others had come out of the cave and joined in they luckly steered the conversation to another topic.

Everything was all laughs and small talk when suddenly Sero's stomach rumbled.

"Sorry!" He said, his face beet red.

"Don't worry, I had to look for food anyways." You said as you stood up, "Anything you prefer?"

"Shouldn't you wait for later though? It's still preety dark out there, and you haven't rested yet" Ashido said in worry.

You looked east and the sun was nowhere to be near. "Don't worry, if you guys feel like you are in danger Kirishima knows how to call me, after this I will sleep a couple of hours okay?"  You said, much to Ashido's displeasure, with that you shifted and took of into the skies.

While you were flying you saw the clastle, you handn't gone that far at all, "Probably a two days walk from here" you thought and lowered yourself to fly just above the treeline, after flying for a couple of minutes you started to think about a certain prince, about the rime that he helped you, in the moment of truth, you knocked him out, you didn't want his father suspecting of him and branding him a traitor, it had to seem that you forced him to free your group.

You sighed and continued looking for any deer, boar or rabbit you might stumble upon. Sooner rather than later you found a hog and succesfully killed it. Once that you were sure that it was dead you increased in size so that you will be able to carry it all the way back.

The way back was faster than you thought. You carefully landed and placed the hog infront of the group.

"There you go dinner is served." You said while yawning.

"Yeah!" They all cheered.

"But let's cook it first tho..." Sero said placing some sense into the group.

"I'm going to rest now, if anything happens then...scream or something." You said and entered the cave, you spotted Katsuki, wrapped up in bandages, but sleeping peacefully. Laying on the floor, you were quick to fall asleep.

~~~~~Later~~~~

"(/-" a muffled voice sounded

"(/)!" There it said it again

"(/)! WAKE-" the voice was cut off.

You heard commotion, but simply shrugged it off as one of your groups pranks.

"(Y/n) WAKE UP DAMN IT!!!"

You woke up with a start, most of the group were in here, the only ones missing were Kirishima and Sero, the rest looked preety beaten up.

"Whats happening! Where are Kirishima and Sero!!" You said as you found our footing.

"Demons they suddenly spawned in the area! We were not prepared!" Ashido said, a bruise forming on her cheek. She had gashes  everywhere.

Your eyes widened, you quickly ran towards the exit of the cave where you found Kirishima and Sero holding plenty of demons at bay, they were also covered in bruises. Beginning to shift, you ran past them and headbutted the demons out of the cave. Once you were out, you were on your full height.

The demons roared at you but suddenly made a different noise than usual.

a rumbling sound shook the earth.

"Shit..." You thought when you saw a Shiftra, a higher demon which could take the form of it's victim. The smoke that surrounded it transfored and soon you were faced with a black dragon.

"I just wanted to sleep" you thought before roaring. That was all it took to get the Shiftra running towards you, both of you charged and collided heads, both of you seizing each others strenght, quick to breack the hold you swung your head to the side, making him loose it's balance taking this to your advantage you shot fire at the demon, but it appeared that it was inmune to the flames.

The demon took your confusion and bit the top of your neck, not seeming to let go any time soon. You thrashed around, trying to get it off from you. You felt the warm blood trickle down your body. In a moment of panic you dropped to the side, making the demon loose its hold on you, you swung your head upwards hitting the demon on the jaw, making it yelp.

Pouncing on the demon, you locked claws, the same fight of strenght continuing, till the demon cried out and all the minor demons attacked you at the same time. You roared in pain, you one by one you got them off from you, resulting in gashes covering your body, once they were off you used the eternal flame, the demons bodies being burned to a crisp. Once that they are dead you looked at the shiftra  and shot the eternal flame towards it making it blow up.

You looked around to the remaining mimor demons and growled, making them scurry away. You shifted back and walked back to the cave, only to fall at the very entrance.

~~~~At the palace~~~~~~

Todoroki woke up in cold sweat. He was panting and felt shivers down his spine. After a while he decided that staying on his room won't do him any good, he decided to go to outside. He tried to remember what the dream was about, but as any dream the memory was gone as quick as it came. The only things he semmed to temember was the feeling of a thousand claws ripping him to pieces and alot of heat. The prince let out a long sigh and whiped the sweat of his forhead. His thoughts were so deep on the possible meaning of this, that he didn't notice the veranda of the royal gardens, he stopped and basked in the view of the town, this was one of his mother's favorite places, if not her favorite.

A frown adorned the prince's face when whatever he was feeling  he woke up with dissapeared. "I will have to ask the sorcerer tomorow" he thought while walking back to the castle.