Macabre

Hii sorry that i dont have any pics this time~~~ I hope you enjoy this chapter (~^-^)~

The plan was set, you were now looking at the road thinking of possible escape routes, what parts of the road have cracks, the canopy of the trees.

You felt someone sitting beside you "You always worry too much." Katuski said

"By bad luck I have learned that the 1 percent is as dangerous as the 50 percent, I can't help it." You said looking at him. "Plus it's going to rain today so we should attack from above."

Katsuki looked at you kind of suprised "How the fuck you know that?"

"The air, it smells like thunder." You said looking at the sky.

"We must tell the group then" He said and stood up.

After a few minutes all of you were outside in the woods going over the last few details.

Katsuki started speaking, "Ashido and (Y/n) you will be the distraction. Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, and me will be on top of the trees, as soon as you give the signal we will come down on them. "

"Also If anything goes wrong (Y/n) you transform and you take us and the cargo out of there." He looked at you

"Going full on" Kaminari said

"I want to know what's in there that makes it worth stealing." He said and looked at all of you.

"They are coming, 10 minutes or so" you said getting the scent from the wind.

"Lets go." Katsuki said. The first waterdrops of rain started falling.

You and Mina had your coats and waited in the middle of the road.

The sound of horses and carriages were made present a few minutes later.

"More than one?" Mina said with worry.

"Probably to thow us off, it would've helped if we knew what we were going to steal" you said as you got another scent from behind. "There are more nights behind us."

"Ambush?" Mina asked

"Probably" You looked at where Katsuki was and signalled behind you.

"Change of plans" you muttered

"Okay" She said  you and Mina went to the side of the road and climbed one of the trees.

Now the rain was pouring down nonstop. You saw that the people that were behind you were none other than the Prince and his group.

"I swear if we keep meeting eachother we'll end up getting married" you thought with sarcasm.

You saw that the two groups were speaking, at first it was pleasantries you supposed then it turned a little more violent. That who you think its the leader of the cargo guards got down from his carriage and pushed the Female knight tl the floor. He gave a signal then an arrow went straight through the prince's shoulder, making him fall off his horse.

"Oh shit" Ashido said

Then out of the three carriages came out 20 to 30 soliders each.

You looked at were Katsuki was, he didn't move. Yiu looked back to the groynd wondering why they would do that to the prince. Feeling a weird sensation on your shoulder.

The total of 90 soliders or so were around the group and they started to fight. Katsuki gave the sign.

You took your bow and shot the leader. After that, all of you dropped down on them.

You fought here and there, after taking down another, you saw the green haired boy in trouble.

"Probably the son of that kind inn keeper was talking about" you thought  while thowing a knife at the mans hand, making him drop the weapon. You used his shock to close the gap and kill the man.

You grabbed the boy by the scruff to help him get up.

"Thanks."

You nodded.

In all the ruckus neither of you noticed that the prince was taken.

"The prince!" You heard the female knight she was blocked by two soliders.

"(Y/n)!" You heard Katsuki say

"On it!" you said and managed to break through the 'guards and found the prince's horse.

"Come on buddy let's find your master" the horse neighed and took off. Following the tracks left by the carriage you urged the horse to go a little faster, enough so that the carriage will be in your field of vision.

You took your bow and arrow and aimed for the guards tht were guarding the behind of the carriage.

Hearing the guards yelling out orders you urged the horse to run faster to reach the carriage, after a while you finally managed to run level with it.

"Thank you buddy" you patted the horse and jumped on the carriage.

Guards stepped on the carriage and stated to fight you. The first made a jab with his sword you dodged to the left and hit his face with your elbow, making him fall off.

The next didn't have a sword, you managed to fling him to the side as well. While you were doing that, another hit you on your head making you fall, you managed to hang by the side.

The guard attempted to step on your feet to make you fall off, but you managed to move all the way to the front and dodge the driver. You jumped into the top again and punched the guy in the face.

Last was the driver, you took his head and cracked his neck. You quickly tossed him away and took the reigns, making the horses stop.

You stepped off from the carriage and looked at it. It had no doors, just markings and runes.

You recognized some of them, they didn't mean anything good at all. "What do these people want with him?" You thought and started to look for a way to get him out. 

"Prince" you tapped the carriage, you recieved a tap back. You kept looking till you found a button, the button was on the rune for demon wich didnt help in the situation at all.

A compartment opened, you stepped inside and saw the silhouette of the prince.

"Stay away." He said to you. His voice was demonic.

The eternal fire was telling yoo to turn away, ignoring it, you stepped a little closer "Prince I'm here to take you to your group"

"Stay away!" You fell back and finally saw the prince his face was half encased in ice...demon like.