Encounter

After your fight with the knights you fell asleep, it felt like minutes later, but you were woken up by Kirishima. You noticed that it was night already.

"What happened to you!" He asked while looking at the spears embedded on your wings and the one on your belly.

"We have to take these out"

You growled

"Don't fucking look at us like that, if it get's infected you could die you know." Katsuki said already looking for the oinments and herbs. Even if it doesnt look like it, he knows a lot about herbs.

Kaminari and Ashido you will help Kirishima pull out the spear on her belly. Sero look for bandages to stop the blood while I put the oinment.

You rolled to the side helping them get to the spear easier.

"At the count of three"

"1...2.." they took the spear out of your belly.

You yelped in pain. When the pain subsided, you tried to see the wound, but Katsuki and Sero were working on it already, the same smell when Katsuki placed the oinment on your eye hit you, but this time was worse. You srunched your nose.

"Now let's get the ones on the wings."

You streched your wings, they were like three or four houses in diameter. In total you had five spears on both of them.

They pulled them in the same direction that the spear was, they pulled in the direction the spearhead was heading, to not cause further damage to the membrane. Once they were done they placed the spears on a pile and examined them.

"These belong to the palace!" Ashido said showing the royal seal on it.

"How they could've found her here of all places?" You heard Sero say.

"Did you fight them fuckers off?"

You nodded proudly, puffing out your chest.

"Good", he turned to look at the whole group, "We will be going to the bazar tomorow and get the bounty" you perked up at the mention of bazar, now you noticed thirty or so demon heads stacked up to the side, you almost barfed in disgust.

"(Y/n) you will stay here" you inmediately deflated.

...And shot fire to Katsukis feet.

"Hey, you want to fucking fight!" The others laughed. You smiled in satisfaction and placed your head ontop of your claws, ready to sleep.

The next morning you saw them go in the direction of the town that surrounded the castle, the bazar was inside of that town. You waited till you were out of their vision, once you were you shifted, and quickly hid the belongings on a hollow tree, you put on your robe and quickly followed them. The trip to the bazar lasted less than and hour, you managed to enter the outer wall of the castle, directly getting into the town and managing to find your way into the bazar, this one was way different then the others, it was more... classy to say the least, they mostly selled jewelry and magical artifacts, eventhough you still searched each and everyone looking for something that caught your eye. In the end you heard one of the merchants say that they were celebrating a festival, you decided to say a little longer.

"Hmm what to do, what to do?" You thought while looking at the stalls. You heard a horse neigh behind you, turning around to see. It was the same horse from the other day.

"You seem to like me alot don't you? And you find me easily too" You spoke to the horse. What you recieved was another neigh, making you laugh.

~~~~~~~With Todoroki~~~~~~~

Today was the anual festival of the ancients, it celebrated the age and prosperity of the kingdom. To say the least Todoroki was not happy about it. But atleast he was surrounded by his friends.

His mind though was at another place. The dragon from yesterday plagued his mind, when it looked at him in the eye, it looked oddly human. He knows what his old man did to the Draconia clan, and now the king wants to keep the dragon as a pet. 'To keep the Kingdom safe" he says. Todoroki couldn't help but scoff.

"Oi, Todoroki you really seem out of it, are you allright?" Midoriya said noticing the absent minded state his friend was in.

"It's nothing" Todoroki answered to calm Midoriya, but the others were not so sure. "Are you sure my prince? We can go back to the castle if you like." Yayorozu said.

"No, it's fine" he said and let them continue whatever that they were doing. He decided to analyze the people aroumd him.

A merchant selling his things.

A group of travelers

A person petting a horse.

When he looked at the horse once more he noticed that it was his horse. From all the time he had it, suddenly it had the urge to run off. He decided to see what the horse would do with a total stranger. The horse was nuzzling the person, he blinked, surprised, it never did that in the past. He saw that the horse was still nuzzling you, it ended up throwing your hood back.

~~~~~~~~~~Back to you~~~~~~~

As you kept petting the horse, everytime you stopped petting it will nuzzle into you. "You sure demand alot of attention" you said sarcastically to the horse. It kept of nuzzling you, but it ended up throwing your hood back, you gasped, grabbed the hood and placed it over your head once more. You looked around to see if someone saw you, when you made eye contact with none other than the prince himself.

"Shit" you muttered and started running away.

"Stop!" You heard him say behind you, making you speed up. Soon enough ou managed to loose him on the sea of people. You entered an alleyway to catch your breath, neared the edge to see if he was following you, you didn't see him anywhere. You sighed and clasped your hand above your chest.

You looked at the position of the sun. "Crap! Katsuki and the crew are going to be at the clearing soon!" You thought and speedwalked to the outskitrts of the town.

~~~~~~With Todoroki~~~~~~~

Todoroki looked for you everywhere. But you where nowhere to be found. "Those eyes were the same. Perhaps someone of the dracona clan survived?" He thought, the dragons image appeared into his mind.

"Todoroki!" Midoriya called the rest of the group behind him. Todoroki turned around.

"Why did you run away so suddenly?" Iida asked prepairing his sword for any kind of trouble.

"I...thought I saw someone I knew." To say the least, Todoroki felt bad about lying to his friends, but he won't say anything till he is sure about what he saw.