Search

You finally reached the bazar, as it was everyday it was full of merchandise and buyers. You graciously slipped through the sea of people, your ears alert on anything that could be linked to your group.

"Katsuki mentioned that they will probably be in the dungeons..." you thought while settig your eyes on the castle, it was magnifiscent to the sight you noticed that it had three, no, four towers. All of them had balconies, but as you assumed you saw guards there, and everybody will see a giant dragon landing on one of those.

You sighed, you had to find another way. You walked deeper into the heart of the kingdom, doing your best to keep blended with the rest of the people. You reached the grounds that had the castles gates. You hid yourself on a allyway.

"One two three four five...six" you counted the guards that guarded the door, and you saw above the wall, guards were on patroll there too.

"Hm I guess I will have to wait for night time" you said, sitting on the floor and placing the hood over your head.

The next time you woke up you where greeted by the moons rays.

"How long was I asleep?" You asked and looked at thw gates. Still six soliders were guarding the gates.

You looked towards the wall. It was made of stone you could climb it, but you had to be careful about the guys ontop.  You walked towards the other side of the alley and speedwalked towards the wall. You took your claws and sunk them in the wall. You kept going up and up and up. You managed to reach the top. You looked inside to see if a guard was coming in your direction. Seeing none you jumped and landed on the pass.

"Hey!"

You quickly took a dagger and threw it to the mans neck, silencing him instantly. You didn't want to alert the other soliders so you walked towards the body and picked it up.

"What do they give this guys!" You thought, noticing his weight while searching for a place to hide the body, you entered the watchtower and hid it there, they won't know till it starts to smell.

From the watch tower you analyzed your position. The courtyard was right below you. It was on a hexagon form.

On the left side, was the castle's entrance, on the right side was the main gate and the stables. You looked up and saw that the castle itself had no entrance from over here.

"A secret one perhaps?" You thought and watvhed the courtyard memorizing the guards patrol sequence.

From the corner of you eye you saw a light. You looked down, it was a maid bringing food to the soliders, they talked a little and the maid went back to the door and closed it, if you were not paying attention you wouldn't have known that a door was there.

You analyzed what was right below you, you saw some guards, but not suprisingly they were asleep. You smirked and jumped from the watch tower. Landing on both of the men. Knocking them unconsious.

"Who's there!?"

You saw a wagon with lots of hay on it you quickly placed the men in there and then hid yourself. You lifted your head a little to see what was happening.

The guard was right infront of you, but his back was towards you, quickly taking another dagger and embedded it on his neck. You lifted him up and placed him on the wagon.

You looked around to see if no one was around, as soon as you confirmed to yourself that it was clear, you  jumped out of the wagon and noticed that you had some blood on your clothes.

"This is going to leave a stain." You thought grimly and walked towards where the door opened a while ago. Touching the wall to find the knob you heard footsteps coming your way. You quickly hid yourself on the darkest corner and lifted the robe to cover yourself.