Brief and meaningful

Once night came the prince fell asleep like a log, probably the after effects of the transformation, but you let him be.

Walking to the entrance on the cave you sat on the floor, your back to the wall of the cave and looked up, the stars were magnificent.

Sitting there looking at the stars you thought of your group. You remembered the first time you transformed infront of Katuski. You were hurt then, you remembered what you said to him that day. You frowned after a while of traveling with them, you dont feel the same about humans as you did in the beginning, but the feeling was still there, like a thorn at your side.

Fixing your position so you were more comfortable you took notice that you couldnt feel any breeze, but somehow you felt...cold?

You looked back at the prince, but he was still sleeping. For a moment you thought that he transformed again.

You had so many questions, so little answers. It didn't help that the prince was secretive about it. You sighed and looked at the stars, looking for anything that might help.

Seeing nothing after a long time you decided to go back into the cave and fall asleep your back towards the prince.

The next day you woke up to bickering

You scrunched your eyes before opening them, you heard voices. Quickly and silently standing up you walked to the edge of the wall and checked the outside of the cave carefully.

You noticed the red hair and cloak, they were accompained by the prince's group too. You were relieved to see them.

"OI!" You said waving

"(Y/n)! You are all right!" You heard your group say and cheer.

You motioned them to climb up and you went inside to wake up the prince. You crouched beside him and gently nudged his shoulder. He was quick to wake up.

"Something wrong?"

"Our friends found us, better wake up and show them that you are okay." You said, you could feel his stare on the wounds that he left, the one of your face was healing, but the one on your arm made no signs of leaving anytime soon.

You walked out again to get tackled by Kirishima.

"(Y/n)!"

"Hi" you said and hugged him back

Katsuki took calmer approach, once that you finished hugging the rest of the others of your team, he was quick to gently grab your face and examine the wound.

You gave him a small smile "Its nothing, the demon didn't go without a fight, it was to be expected."

He looked at the prince then at you and he nodded.

You saw the prince's group. "Your friend is inside" you said while pointing to the cave. All of them said thank you and walked inside.

You stayed with your group and looked back at the castle dwellers "How was it walking alongside them?" You asked Katsuki and looked at him.

Katsuki shrugged "They are normal, going on quests, goody two shoes..."

"Don't be mean Katsuki!" Kirishima was quick to laugh. "They are nice, a little reserved just like everyone else"

You hummed in response and looked back at the other group. Everyone showing signs of worry but they were quick to make the prince smile.

As if nothing had ever happened.

To be honest you wanted to see it more.

The two groups kind of coexisted within the cave them being weary from the travel, the only ones that openly talked with the others were the green haired boy and a brown haired girl.

...It was a little akward.

To distract yourselves, you and Mina were just talking about places she has been before meeting the guys.

Turns out she was a gypsy her and her family traveling around the world

"Have you seen the sea?" you said eyes sparkling.

Ashido laughed "Yeah! Its amazing, blue waters, sand on your feet, its preety great, but a bother to clean.

"Oh I also wanted to ask you one thing" you said while  playing with your hands "Well your features, your black esclera and pink skin, is it something all the gypsys go through as a sign of maturity?"

She became somewhat serious after that.

"Im sorry I didnt-"

"Don't worry, its just maybe... not now with all these people around"

You looked back to see the castle dwellers looking at you all then going back to whatever they were saying.

You wanted to take a break from all of this tension.

After a while you stood up from your spot excusing yourself from the others, you walked deeper and found that the cave went further and further inside the mountain. You were quick to explore, you maked an 'X' in the walls so that you would not get lost and found your way back.

The air was getting more humid and yiu could swear that you could hear running water.

First you saw a couple of glowing cristals then as you kept walking you saw more and more.

When you reached an opening the walls were completely covered in the golwing stones.

You looked around all the colors you habe known are here. As you were about to walk further you heard the scraping of shoes on the ground. 

You quickly looked back and saw the green haired boy.

You looked at him wondering why he was here.

He seemed to get the hint. "You are a draconia right..?"

You turned back to him fully and nodded.

"I wanted to personally thank you for saving us and I have to a certain understanding that the draconia can help with dreams?"

You nodded once again "It was nothing saving you and your group, it was what most would've done." You smiled gently at the boy.  "On the other hand with dreams, I dont think I can help yet, but I can try. I think Ashido might jelp better with that than I could." you shrugged.

"Well its not my dream...its from the prince..."

You gave the boy a small smile "You must be very worried for him, that you are asking me about it, but since you are here might as well." You said and sat down on a nearby rock.

He nodded and sat down infront of you. "Well he told me this a few weeks ago, he looked confused and happy at the same time, I dont really know why he told me but I just listened to him." The boy kept talking for a little while telling you every detail on what was happening.

You waited for him to get to the main point, to be honest he looked stressed and concerned.

Then he looked up then paused for a second "He told me that in his dream there was a white dragon..."