How we met

The day had past and a new one is about to begin. The first rays of sunshine hit the Sand Wraith. Who was still sleeping on the same seastack as the day before. He slowly woke op realizing what had happened, that week. He had found his only friend, had the option to stay with her, got a name (Sol had to admit is was a cool name at that) and he has a new home with a new family. Life couldn't be any better right now. He decided to wake his newly titled rider. He tiptoed around the base looking for Phoenix, not knowing where she was. As he finnaly found her sitting on the edge of one of the platforms, he realized she had some new clothes. Not the old, ripped and stained rags she was wearing yesterday.

(A

(A.N. Im not good at drawing faces sooo just imagine something.)

Right now she was wearing a hooded shirt with the sleeves in the same black as the shirt. The rest was just a red color, to match the red on the Sand Wraith. With that she had a thin piece of black leather wrapped around her arms and waist. Under that was a piece of fur covering a big part of one leg, and just a normal skirt underneath to cover up the rest. And last but not least a brown leggings with some fur boots. Her eyes were brown, and looked almost black from a short distance. Her hair was also brown but not as dark as her eyes. And a quiver was resting on her back, a bow right next to her.
"Morning boy, wanna watch the last minutes of the sunrise with me?" She asked in a hushed tone not to wake everyone up. Sol gave a soft growl and sat next to her.
"Today our traning together starts. Hiccup has been working the whole day on a saddle for you, just like I was busy making new clothes. But back to the saddle if you don't want to wear it I won't push you." Phoenix said as she looked at the dragon.
"If it keeps you safely on my back then I won't struggle." Sol said forgetting she couldn't understand. So he just nudged her side and looked at her with determined eyes.
"Allright! You want to eat something? You haven't eaten since I woke up." Phoenix said. Sol nodded.
"Alright follow me." Phoenix said as she started to walk to the main part of the Edge. As she entered the main hut she wasn't only one up already.
"Morning Phoenix , why are you up so early?" Hiccup said looking at me.
"Oh morning Hiccup! I just couldn't sleep anymore, so I watched the sunrise with Sol." I said looking happy and excited.
"Sooo ehm where do you keep the fish? Sol is hunry, he hasn't eaten since I woke up on that beach." Phoenix said looking aroun the hut.
"I'll get some Toothless hasn't eaten yet too. I'll be right back." Hiccup said walking away. When Hiccup was out of sight Phoenix looked at the Night Fury and said:
"You know Toothless you really don't look as scary as I tought you would be, no offence." Toothless looked at her offended.
"Not scary? I'll show you scary!" He said as he pinned her down to the ground looking fierce and a whole lot more frightening.
"Ok I take that back! You are scary!" Phoenix screamed as Sol tried to get Toothless of her.
"Good" Toothless said giving his dragon-y laugh.
"Heh, you called him cute didn't you." Hiccup said lauging a bit as he walked back into the room.
"Not cute, just not as scary as imagined a Night Fury to be." Phoenix said giving a little grin. Hiccup dropped the fish for the dragons to eat. Phoenix looked at them and the pile of fish that almost didn't exist anymore.
"You know... your story really sounded like my..." Hiccup got interrupted by Toothless who gave a growl.
"I mean our story." Hiccup continued as Phoenix looked at him interested.
"I was the village runt, had no friends and screwed up all the time. Not that Im calling you a runt..." Hiccup said thinking about what he said.
"No it's ok my village didn't really believe in me that i could fight they trained me anyway and I proved them wrong. It might have just been a bow no heavy weapons... but go on Im rambling again..." Phoenix said.
"Well like you said you proved yourself and I wanted that too. And to gain some respect at that time you had to... well... kill a dragon. So I went out there with an invention. Everyone told me to get away from the battle field, go back to my house. I didn't listen like usual and well... I shot him down." Hiccup said looking guilty at Toothless, as he came closer and nuged Hiccup giving a croon telling him it was okay.
"I went to find where he landed to finish him, if he wasn't already dead. I found him looked at him, i just couldn't. I couldn't get myself to kill him because he looked as scared as I was. I cut him loose, forgetting the fact he could kill me. He didn't kill me and just gave a deafening roar, and well he couldn't really fly but tried to fly away. And since that day I came back to check on him and he became my first and best friend." Hiccup said looking haply about the last part.
"What did your village think?" Phoenix asked being curious.
"It only took me a leg and the death of the red death." Hiccup tried lighten up the mood.
"You mean the nest? Is that why the raids stopped about 3 years ago?" Phoenix said trying to figure things out.
"Yeah, I guess." Hiccup said scratching the back of his head.
"Oh my THOR, no way! Thank you! Our village couldn't take that much anymore. One more raid before our winter and we would have starved to death." Phoenix said being gratefull.
"Ermm no problem I guess?" Hiccup said not knowing what to say.
"Not how about we start the training?" Hiccup said wanting the change the topic.
"Let's go!" Phoenix said enthusiastic.

. . .