Home sweet home

Phoenix POV

I had already put the paste I made from the herbs on the wounds. I had to force open the closed eye and what I saw might be really bad. If that doesn't heal right it will get infected. And the infection will make him blind. I wish I could do something, but it's all up to nature and faith right now. After the wounds I took a look at the tail, it's broken no doubt.
"This might hurt a little, hold on please." I said as I set the tail straight and wrapped it with some fabric to make it heal right. The little guy roared in pain, but didn't attack me. He really trusts me. I tried to comfort him and slowly picked him up. The broken horn, I couldnt do anything about it. I hope it just grows back. And right now all I could do was try to get him out of danger and get him back to the Edge. So I started walking, not knowing where I was going.

Twins POV

"What are we doing again?" Ruffnut asked her brother.
"Well... weren't we supposed to look for the new girl?" Tuffnut answered the question.
"Owhhh yeah!... have you seen her yet?" Ruff said remembering
"You mean that 5.6 feet,brown haired girl, carrying a terror right over... there!" He said pointing to the girl walking through the forest.
"Maybe we should sign the others... letting them know we found her?" Ruffnut said in a bored tone.
"Yeahhh..." Tuffnut awnsered. As the two looked at one another waiting for something to happen.
"You know your heads spews the gas right?" Tuffnut said to his sister.
"Ohhh yeah! On it." Ruffnut said as her dragons head let loose the gas for the other to spark it. As the gas was lit, that's when Phoenix noticed the dragon too.
"Hey Ruffnut, Tuffnut!" Phoenix screamed to the twins as they got closer to her. Barf and belch landed next to her.
"Oh am I happy to see you guys, I got lost and found this little guy." She said holding up the Terrible Terror.
"AHHH NOT THE FACE!" Tuff screamed holding his arms up protecting his face.
"Don't worry he won't hurt you, he's in a lot of pain himself." Phoenix said giggling at the boys behavior. And thats when they all heard the other dragons flying in their direction.
"Great job Ruff, Tuff." Hiccup said getting closer to them.
"Who knew the twins could stay focused for so long." Astrid said making the others laugh.
"Carefull boy, this guys is in a lot of pain." Phoenix said to her dragon who was really happy to see her.
"Oh, I've missed you too you overprotective lizard." She said petting the Sand Wraith.
"So... who's your new friend?" Hiccup said noticing the Terror in her arms.
"I found this fella in the forest, he was attacked. So I'm nursing him back to health." Phoenix said looking at the Terror.
"I'm sorry for running of yesterday... I ehm... well, I wasn't myself and just needed some time alone. But I'm okay again, they wouldn't want me to think about what happend. They would want me to smile and live my life to the fullest." Phoenix said, her smile slowly getting more visible.
"Who are 'they'?" Astrid asked Phoenix.
"My parents and brothers..." She said with a sad smile on ther face. Sol noticed and nudged her giving her a sad smile too.
"I'm okay dont worry." She told her dragon.
"Would you mind showing me how to get back to the Edge? I'm completely lost." Phoenix said looking at the gang.
"We'll you have a dragon now, he can fly you back." Fishlegs said reminding her.
"Oh! Right... still getting used to all... well this, I guess." Phoenix said putting her hands out pointing to all the dragons, while trying to hold the Terror. She got in the saddle and followed the rest while still gently holding on to the Terror.

No POV

"Since are helping that Terror you could train him." Fishlegs said to Phoenix.
"I wanted to let him go after he was healed... but I'm not sure if it's a smart thing to do. You see, his eye might not heal. I think that he might go blind." Phoenix said worried about the dragon.
"Even if, he could be usefull and if we take care of him, he could make a change." Astrid said. That made Phoenix think. All little things could make a change in you life, like they changed hers.
"Thank you guys... for taking me in, treating me like family." Phoenix said looking happy.
"Where did that come from?" Astrid said being confused on why she would say something like that.
"What you said made me think... you guys changed my life, the dragons changed my life.... Sol changed my life." Phoenix said with glee. Sol giving a soft coo.
"He's not the only one who changes some ones life. Toothless did the same for me." Hiccup said.
"And if it wasn't for Hiccup and Toothless, we all wouldn't be here." Astrid said. As it went silent for a second. Thats when the Edge came closer.
"Maybe we should start working on your own hut. I think you are going to stay with us for a while." Hiccup said breaking the silence.
"I'd be happy to stay." Phoenix said looking at the Edge.
"And maybe you would want to go with us on our next exploration, it was you and Sol who got us a new map from the dragon eye anyway." Fishlegs said hoping to gain new knowledge from this new location.
"If you want me to go with then I'd love to go!" Phoenix said also getting excited.

When they landed at the Edge the day had just started, it was time for lunch.

"How about we start with your hut today, if we do it might be done in a day or two." Hiccup asked Phoenix.
"We could use that space where we wanted to build Heathers hut, it's still empty." Astrid informed Hiccup.
"Who is Heather?" Phoenix asked.
"A friend of ours, she rides a Razorwhip. When we first met we found her stranded on a beach, like you." Fishlegs said thinking about Heather.
"I think you would be great friends with her." Astrid said.
"Can't wait to meet her." Phoenix said enthusiastic.

. . .