Getting back home

No POV

The flight back was silent. They decided to leave a few minutes after Viggo's boat was out of sight. They were halfway back when Hiccup decided to break the silence.
"You're conflicted aren't you Phoenix?" Hiccup said to the girl.
"Sorry? What?" She said getting out of a trance, confirming Hiccups point.
"You're conflicted, aren't you?" He repeated. Fishlegs just flew there listening.
"Yeah... it's just... How can you trust me, after hearing and seeing that? Why would you, Sol still trust me?" She said, not wanting to look at anyone. Sol gave a worried growl. Yes that happend, but his rider isn't like that man.
"Because he and we both know you are not like him. I mean look at yourself, remember how you met Sol? You could have taken him down, but you didn't." Hiccup said trying to cheer her up.
"And the Terror you took in because he was hurt. Im sure he would still trust you." Fishlegs added. As his dragon gave a growl in confirmation.
"Even she thinks you can be trusted!" He said petting the Boulder Class dragon.
"If you think Sol doesn't trust you, why not start your training right now and take a trust fall?" Hiccup said knowing the dragon would catch her.
"I guess... If I die I'll atleast see my mother again..." Phoenix said standing up on the dragons saddle.
"Here goes nothing..." She said making a backflip of the dragon. She fell not trying to slow down as she saw a familiar shadow close up on her.
"Are you sure about this boy?" She asked him giving her a last chance to not catch her. The dragon gave a loud confident growl before getting closer so she could get on the saddle. She held on letting the dragon get his balance back. Not sitting up but lying down on the back creating less resistance for the wind, made the dragon go even faster. The undisturbed water now had waves from the dragon that flew close to the surface. Sol shot some fire blasts creating a firework like effect.
"WHOOOOO HOOO" Phoenix screamed with joy, the ecos creating the sceam like roar from a Sand Wraith and Night Fury alike. Toothless was looking at the two flying around having fun, getting a little jelous. He took a quick look at Hiccup almost begging him to do the same. Hiccup noticed.
"Phoenix come back please!" Hiccup yelled at the girl to get her back on track.
"Well get to do that later bud, we don't want you to get too tierd before we are even back at the Edge." He said looking at the Night Fury.
"So...do you feel better again? Fishlegs asked the girl with a questioning face. Phoenix went from her lying to a sitting position and answerd.
"Way better! Thanks for believing in me guys." She said giving them her best smile.
"Just know we would have done the same." Hiccup said looking at Fishlegs as he nodded.
"Thanks guys... The only problem now will be, what do I do when I meet Viggo on the battle field?" She said confused. Knowing Viggo is alive was great, she still had family. But he was the enemy...
"We will worry about that later, we should get back. You especially should get some rest." Hiccup said looking at Phoenix.
"I still have to take a look at the Terror." Phoenix said looking at Hiccup and Fishlegs.
"And what about that Dragon Eye lens?" Fishlegs said helping Phoenix remember. She grabbed the quiver from her back and pulled the lens off.
"Has it been there all the time?" Fishlegs asked the girl who looked at the lens.
"Yeah... I was surprised no one noticed that before." She said putting the quiver on her back again. Yes she was happy but the worry was still there. And he was right, she does wear a mask. But she wants to make others happy and not worry about her, but that didn't really work when she got lost in a forest and found out her brother is a Dragon Hunter.
"Lets just get back, the sun is already starting to set." Hiccup said seeing the look on Phoenix face. At the mention of the sunset, the Sand Wraith and rider couldn't help but look at the horizon.

It was dark now and the only light they saw was on a island not too far away. Dragon's Edge.

"You think they finished that hut?" Fishlegs asked in a doubtfull manner.
"I'd be surprised if they even did anything." Hiccup said in a sarcastic way. As got closer to the island and could take a better look. It wasn't finished but was almost done.
"Well they did more then we tought they would have." Hiccup said a bit surprised.
"You guys go eat already, I'll go and get the Terror." Phoenix said as she and her dragon flew to the stables. She opend the door and walked inside. The sound must have woken him up because he walked up to her.
"Hey little guy how are you feeling?" She asked the Terror. The dragon gave a squeal of delight as Phoenix picked him up and scratched his back.
"Lets treat those wounds one more time, kay?" She said to the Terror. She once more got in the saddle and flew Sol with the Terror in her arms. They landed at the main hut and walked in. The Terror got out of her tight grip from flying and sat on her shoulder.
"Oh watch your tail little guy!" She said as the tail almost got stuck in the string of her bow.
"Good evening everyone." She said looking at everyone at the table.
"Yo, P! Have you seen your hut, looks great already doesn't it?" Tuffnut asked her.
"Yeah, no thanks to you guys." Astrid added giving them a stare.
"Thanks for doing this for me, even after what we found out today..." Phoenix said giving her a sad smile.
"What happend?" She asked the girl with the Terror on her shoulder.
"Well..." She took a look at Hiccup and Fishlegs. They both nodded letting her know they deserve to know.
"I haven't told you my whole name have I?" She asked the group of people in front of her, maybe she was a bit scared. They all looked at her with curiosity. Okay no scratch that she was terrified.
"I euhhmm... well, my name... my name is... Phoenix Grimborn..." She said closing her eyes waiting for their reaction. Oh Gods they are going to kill me, was the only thing Phoenix could think. Yes Astrid had her hands on her axe just in case and stood up. Sol noticed and stood in front of her snarling, tail curling around her, a bright light could be seen from the back of his mouth.
"Whoa... no need for that Astrid" Hiccup said taking ahold of her hands. Phoenix opend one eye to see some shocked faces and an axe in her face.
"It's allright she didn't know he was a hunter, and also that he was still alive." Hiccup said to Astrid so she could cool down.
"It's true! Would she take good care of a dragon like that if she was a hunter?" Fishlegs added making the blond girl think.
"She even was ready to shoot her own brother when she heard he was a hunter." Hiccup said adding the last bit. She looked at him shocked, just like the others.
"Just like Heather... you two would get along well..." She said looking at Phoenix who slowly opend her eyes.
"I'm sorry for doing that, but know ONE wrong move and you are dead." Astrid said as she lowerd the axe and had a gained a small smile on her face. Sol had still not let go of his rider and snorted at Astrid.
"Got that." She said as she looked at Astrid.
"And thanks guys... For trusting me that is." She said to Hiccup and Fishlegs while scratching Sol calming him down.
"So now that that's clear, you want to show me what you got tomorrow? Just you me and your weapon of choice." The axe wielding viking asked the archer.
"Why not?" Phoenix said a bit confused about the sudden mood change of the blonde viking.
"But first, Fishlegs you got some herbs for the little fella?" The brown haired girl asked the gronckle rider.
"No sorry, but we could look for them tomorrow? They are not that hard to find." He told her.
"I'll fight you after we find the herbs okay?" Phoenix said putting her hand
out.
"Deal." Astrid awnserd grabing her hand and shaking it.

. . .