Answers

No POV

"You okay, bud?" Hiccup asked his dragon, as him and Viggo were flying to a location Viggo had wanted them to go. A happy growl came from the dragon before Viggo said:
"The symptoms won't come on for another day or so. By the time we've concluded our business, your dragon will have the antidote." Hiccup turned around and looked at Viggo.
"Oh, don't be like that, Hiccup! What did I tell you about ruthlessness?" Viggo said like it was supposed to be a joke. But Hiccup wasn't in the mood for his games.
"You poisoned my dragon, Viggo. What'd you expect? You think we're gonna be best friends?" Hiccup said in an annoyed tone.
"Toothless will be fine. You have my word." Viggo said before Hiccup noticed they had gotten closer to an island. The silence was broken by Viggo who told Hiccup to go to a mountain top.
"Viggo what are we doing here?" Hiccup asked as they got of Toothless in the middle of a snowstorm.
"In ancient times, the Singetail was one of the most feared dragons. However, there was one dragon whose powerfull blasts could neutralize the Singetail's fire." Viggo finished his story and had a dagger in his hand. He pointed he held the dagger in to sky, when lightning struck.
"Meet our accomplice, Hiccup, the Singetail's only predator..." A Skrill had appeared out of the snowstorm.
"... the Skrill." Viggo said not taking his eyes off of the dragon in front of him.
"Are you insane? Do you have any idea how terretorial the Skrill is?" Hiccup said as the Skrill roared at them.
"We don't have much time. Get--" Viggo couldn't finish.
"If you think I'm going to help you capture and torture this dragon for your revenge, you've got another thing coming." Hiccup said not being as cooperative as before.
"You are in no position to bargain." Viggo said befire they got attacked with lightning. Toothless the charging dragon.
"I am not..." He couldn't finish because, yet another beam of lightning came his way. Trying to fly away Toothless still got hit, burning his artificial tailfin. They fell to the ground, Toothless taking a protectice stance over his rider. That's when Viggo stood between the dragons, trying to calm the Skrill down.
"Do not fire." He said looking at the Night Fury who was still protecting his rider. Swinging the dagger in front of him, gaining the attention from the Skrill, Viggo said:
"That's right... That's right. Berserkers used metal daggers to lure Skrills into traps. The dragon is drawn to this due to its electrical properties. That's right. We are not enimies." The Skrill calmed down and let let Viggo touch his nuzzle. No way that Viggo Grimborn, one of the smartes and most ruthless dragon trappers, just gained the trust of a Skrill.
"There's no way I would torture this dragon." He said in the same calm and collected voice he used earlier.
"Whoa, I never tought I would hear you say that." Hiccup said confused.
"I guess seeing my sister with you, and being stuck with a dragon, changed the way I am thinking. But there is no time for that right now, do you have a spare tail in that saddlebag?" Viggo said going back to the tough oppenent Hiccup knew all to well. Hiccup giving him a confident smile was the only answer he needed.
"Good get Toothless ready to fly." He said looking at the Skrill, confidence radiating of the now (former) dragon hunter.

Back with Phoenix.

"Come on! Where are you taking me?" Phoenix screamed at the Triple Stryke who still flew ahead of her. They were nearing a really thick fog in the distance.
"Are we going in there?... Oh, who am I kidding. I'm talking to a dragon! Not like I'm getting awnsers anyway..." Phoenix said rambling on. Not noticing they had entered the fog already, Phoenix didn't realize the Tripe Styke dived down getting closer to the water level. Sol who was concentrating on following the Triple Stryke suddenly dived down too.
"Whoa!" Phoenix said as she felt the sudden movement gripping the saddle tighter. A dark shape was getting bigger and closer untill the fog got thinner. The dark shape revealed to be an island in the middle of nowhere. Phoenix took a good look at the island in front of her. The green forest and beautiful beaches were inhabited by all kinds of dragons. The Triple Stryke flew closer to the middle of the island, where a small mountain sat. A cave in the side of the mountain could be seen now, the Triple Stryke was anxiously waiting for them to enter.
"Alright lets land too boy" Phoenix said petting the dragon on his head. He landed right next to the anxious dragon. Phoenix got of Sol and could barely set one step before the Triple Styke pushed her to the cave entrance.
"What is so important big guy? I mean  since you heard my brothers name you went all crazy! What did dad tell you about him? Wait... DAD! Was this where dad was all these years? And? Wait! This is that island we were searching for isn't it? Oh! Just wait till the other riders hear about this!" Phoenix said talking to herself as the sky blue dragon pushed her forward again.
"Right, Lets go!" She said with a big smile on her face. She started running not caring about anything else when she ran into a wall.
"Ow! Oh Gods it is dark in here. Ehh... Sol!" Phoenix said not knowing where to look because she could barely see. A screech could be heard and a second later Sol and the Triple Stryke came running towards her with a fire lit in the back of their throats.
"Sorry guys, I guess I got carried away." She said sheepishly. That's when she noticed the room she was in, the little bit of light was enought for her to see a torch.
"Light 'em up will ya, boy?" She asked the Sand Wraith who now shot a little ball of fire at the torch. For a second the flash blinded Phoenix, but then the room slowly got visible.

. . .