The Terror

Phoenix POV

"It's all my fault... how did they even know I... my village had it?" I said to no one in particular. I got my bow and quiver and went around the forest, letting all my anger out on the trees.
"I really should get a melee weapon, not to heavy though... dont want to slow myself down." I said to myself.
"Oh great... in in the forest for less then a day, and im already going crazy!" I said something out loud yet again.

I've been walking around the forest for quite a while now, ran into some wild dragons. They were pretty friendly not going to lie. Also not going to lie, I was lost... I had no clue on how to get back, so I set up camp. Not being able to sleep because of my mind going crazy, I couldn't stop thinking. What could I have done? Could I have saved anyone? But then something else crossed my mind... I have lived with just my mother since I was 7. Where were my brothers? Have they ever found my father? They left us because they wanted to find him. Bring him back home. But they never returned. Are they still alive? I remember them like it was just yesterday...
One was strong, he would do anything for me and the rest of the family. Sometimes not thinking about the consequences, and getting ahead of himself. He might look cold blooded on the outside, but he'd protect what he cared about.
The older one was smarter, yes he was pretty strong but didn't fight unless needed. Always being ahead of the others, almost always knowing everyones next move. He always told me he saw a lot of potential in me, he didn't care if I wasn't strong. I was creative, cared about others and always smiled to make others happy. He was the one who recommended me to help the villages healer. And when he had the time he taught me hand to hand combat. I slowly let sleep take me over and finally got some rest.

No POV

Back at the edge a worried dragon was seen wandering at the edge of the forest. The loyal dragon couldn't stand losing the girl again. As 2 figures were seen behind the worried dragon, he turned around sensing their presence. He gave a soft whine.
"We know you're worried but you should really get some rest." The blonde girl said.
"She probably set up camp in the forest, and will return when she's ready." The boy who had an arm around the girls waist said.
"How about we search for her tomorrow?" The girl said to the worried dragon. He gave a worried growl in confirmation, and lays down at the edge of the forest.
"I guess this is as far as we'll get him for today." The boy said knowing his own dragon would do the same for him. That dragon really reminded him of the Night Fury. They watched the dragon as it slowly fell asleep from exhaustion. They left to get some sleep theirselves.

The next morning

Phoenix POV

I woke up when the first rays of sunshine hit my face. Slowly remembering the events of yesterday. I shouldn't be doing nothing... I have to do something. They wouldn't want me to be mourning about them. I have to get back. Live my life like I always have. They would have want me to do that, so that's what I'll do.
I started running not knowing where I was going, but I was going to get home. They gave me a chance to live with them, they took me in like a new family. I was going to make sure they didn't regret taking me in. As I was lost in thoughts, I almost didn't hear the squeaking of a Terrible Terror. He or she was wounded calling for help. I looked around trying to find the tiny dragon. I found it, and if i hadn't seen people who had worse cases I wouldn't be able to stand looking at the wounded dragon. The tail couln't be moved beyond a sharp bent part of the tail. His little snout had scratch marks all over it and one of the eyes closed in pain, while one of little horns on his head was broken.
"Hey, shhh it's going to be okay little one... I'm not going to hurt you. I'm a friend." It looked at me scared. Was it a human who hurt it? No it couldn't be. It looked like dragon marks, and who could have been on this island anyway? From what I saw it was guarded all over the place.
"Please... just let me help you." I said putting out my hand to touch it. He looked at me. Doubting if it should trust me. When I was hoping he would let me help him, I felt the smooth scaly head of the Terror in my hand.
"Thank you... for trusting me. Now lets get some herbs and clean those wounds."

Back at the edge

Hiccup POV

"He hasn't moved away from the forest and doens't want to eat." I said to the gang.
"She could be anywhere on the island by now, and all those wild dragons out there might not see her as a friend." Fishlegs added.
"We should start seaching, Sol is getting restless." Astrid said.
"Why hasn't he, uuhhh well I don't know... just gone after her?" Tuffnut said.
"Yeah, Tuff is right Barf and Belch would have done the same. You would, right?" Ruffnut said as both the twins looked at the Zippleback. The Zippleback just gave them a questioning look.
"Wow I feel so safe right now guys..." Ruffnut said in a sarcastic tone.
"Back to the 'why hasn't he gone searching for her' we dont think he knows the island and the dragons to well. From what we have seen we dont think Sol wants to fight in the open. He prefers to hide then strike when you least expect it. Or thats what we think." Fishlegs said getting excited about the new knowledge.
"So we go seaching with him." I said.
"So Snotlout and Fishlegs take west, twins take north and Astrid take east. I'll take Sol and search south. Give a fire signal when you find her." I said. Everyone nodded in confirmation.
"Allright! Lets go." I said giving the signal to start the search. I flew with Toothless towards the edge of the forest. The restless dragon was now up and pacing around again.
"Hey Sol! How about we go searching for your rider?" Hiccup said looking at the worried dragon. He didn't think about it once and went up in the air.

. . .