Captured

I am so... so sorry for not writing, and not even uploading an AN. But hear me out before you start hating on me, please? So it's the end of the school year, and I have an exam week, yay!... So I had to study, stay longer for my art project,

 So I had to study, stay longer for my art project,

(Do you guys like it? :p)

AND keep my sanity. Now that it's almost vacation I can start to write again! Not sure if I can keep my normal schedule, but I'm not leaving Wattpad untill I finish this story! Now, it is time for a new chapter!
-Your friendly Ghost Fox.

No POV

The now lit up cave was like a little house. I contained a bed, table, fire and everything that one man and a dragon need. Everywhere they looked was something intriguin like scrolls, books and maps. Something caught Phoenix eyes, white lines that adorned the wall. There white lines formed a picture. That's when Phoenix realized what she was looking at.
"I-is that?... No way." Was were the only words Phoenix could say before a sob was heard. A tear ran down her face. Right in front of her was a picture of a young family, her family.
Her mother. Her father. Her brothers. Her... It took a while to calm her down. The dragons now sat around her for comfort, that made Phoenix slowly drift off. Sol being the protective dragon he is, got closer to his rider until she was in a cocoon of scales and leather. This gave the Triple Stryke the oppertunity to search for something important in the cave he used to call home.

Viggo and Hiccup had worked out a plan if all went south, and now it was time set set the plan in action. With the Skrill down and no other way out of the base, Viggo said:
"I want to thank you, Hiccup, for getting me this far." Before he punched Hiccup in his stomach.
"What?" Hiccup said confused as to why he would betray him. Viggo had pulled out a dagger, holding it to Hiccup's throat.
"One move, and your master dies." Viggo said as he looked in the direction of the Night Fury.
"Grimborn? I thought you were dead." Krogan said with a surprised face. How could someone have survived the cave that collapsed, or the dragon that lived there?
"I must apologize, Viggo, for what happened in those caves. Some of my flyers became overzealous." Johann lied.
"Were our roles reversed, I would have done the same." Viggo said calmly, to the person who attempted to drop a moutain on him. Toothless got muzzled, but growled and bared his teeth to the trader anyway.
"- To prove that there are no hard feelings, I've brought you a gift." Viggo said pusing the Dragon Rider he held hostage.
"What are you doing?" Hiccup asked him.
"I told you. You're too pure, Hiccup, too innocent. One day, it would get you killed" Was the last thing Viggo said before Hiccup got dragged away.

The triple tailed dragon had found the thing he was looking for. It was a little chest that contained something his owned had wanted him to show his family. The dragon looked at the other dragon that held the human close to him, while getting some rest himself. It was then that the Sand Wraith opened his eyes, peeking inside of the cocoon he made for his rider. Slowly he unfold his wings for his rider to get out, because she had woken up.
"Thank you, Sol. I really needed that." She said still a little sleepy. She stood up and looked around. The Triple Stryke that had been with them too, stood on the other side of the cave. He turned around with something in his mouth and walked closer to the others.
"Whats that you got there big guy?" She asked him. He dropped the chest in front of her and looked at the in anticipation.
"You want me to open it?" She asked him, the dragon nodded.
"Alright then." She said as she reached for the chest to unlock it.

"I knew you'd betray me, Viggo. You didn't change. After all of your flowery talk, you are nothing more than a common criminal!" Hiccup said to Viggo as he was locked in a cage. Johann stood there too.
"Tell me, Viggo, how did you manage to capture Hiccup and the Night Fury, when so many others, including me, have failed?" The leader asked Viggo.
"It was my greatest gambit. Simple but effective. I convinced him that I wanted to betray, you and I needed his help." Was Viggo's awnser.
"Impressive" Johann said amused.
"-And what about the Skrill?" Krogan said joining the conversation.
"-A necessary evil to get him to trust me. I do hope none of your Flyers were injured in the battle." Viggo said smugly.
"Let's just get this over with and kill the boy." Krogan said annoyed.
"Need I remind you that lenses are our number-one priority? We only one more. Hiccup here can bring it to us." Viggo said eying the boy.
"This conversation would be better served in private." Johann said before walking away. Viggo and Krogan behind him.

"Now Hiccup knows how many lenses we have. Your loose lips could bring us all down." Krogan yelled angry.
As usual, Krogan, you're missing the big picture. We've won. With Hiccup captured, we can get anything we want out of those weak-willed Berkians and Dragon Riders." Viggo said summing up the advantages.
"Have you forgotten about the King of Dragons and out buyer? This will only slow us down." Krogan said not buying it.
"I'm sorry. Who was the one who actually captured Hiccup Haddock? Perhaps your employer would like to know about his star pupil's consistent failure." Viggo said, really getting on Krogans nerves.
"How dare you?" Krogan said wanting to choke Viggo.
"This bickering is pointless. Get rid of the boy." Johann said not wanting them to go any further.

. . .