Getting out

Viggo's POV.

"-Wait." I said as Krogan was about to walk away because of Johann's order. He turened around with a fierce look on his face.
"Why do you want him alive?" He said with an angered tone.
"He scarred your face, destroyed your brother, and decimated your empire."  Korogan added, looking ready to start a fight.
"And humiliated you with defeat after dereat." Johann said as he decided to join the conversation once more. But that wasn't all, Johann ran up to me and held me against the wall. A small dagger was held to my throat.
"You tought I wouldn't figure you out? I can smell betrayal coming from a mile away." Johann exclaimed all mad.
"I didn't spend years sniveling at the feet of every viking in the Archipelago, to be destroyed by some two-bit crime lord!" Johann said his voice getting louder every word. I wasn't really threatened by his words, as I got a smirk on my face and a soft hissing sound could be heard.
"What's that noise?" Krogan said eyes widening. And that's the moment I decided to take action, pusing Johann away linging my sword. I held it in the air for a second before decing to blow the place with the Zippleback gas. Gasp were heard from the guards as the fire lit the base.

Hiccup's POV.

A loud bang could be heard through the base. I stopped the 'helpless captive boy' act and came in action.
"That's our cue, bud." I said to Toothless as I got up. Grabbing the key I had hidden near my peg leg, I put the key in the keyhole in an attempt to open it.
"I really hope this works." That's when I when I heard a clicking sound. I was able to push the door open and get out of the cage. Me and Toothless were trying to find a away out as...
"HEY!" one of the guards shouted. Oh no... not good. But my problem was fixed shortly after 2 flashes of light passed me. Thank Odin for dragons. Toothless was not in from of me signaling me to run.

No POV.

After the smoke of the explosion got thinner the first thing Johann wanted was Viggo.
"Get me Grimborn!" He orderd Krogan.
But Viggo had already tried to get as far away as possible. Viggo ran as he heard a lot of shouting, before he heard the growl of a dragon.
"Ohh, I hope you trust me, dragon." He said before breaking the chains that held the Skrill down. The silence didn't last long before another scream was heard again.
"Surrender now!" It was one of the guards.

"That's it! The Dragon Eye and the lenses should be there." Hiccup said as he stopped infront of an opening. A small chest was perched on top of a pillar in the middle of the room. Not expecting anything Hiccup and Toothless walked in when the base started rumbling. It was a trap... Arrows came flying from holes in the wall. Toothless was barely able to save Hiccup from one. They ran as fast as they could passing all the flying arrows. Thank the Gods it is over. Hiccup walked up to the chest.
"It doesn't look like there are any traps." He opened the chest. It was completely empty.
"What! Ah, They knew we were coming. Viggo tipped Johann off! How could I have been so stupid?" He said before another voice filled the room.
"Apparently, Johann wasn't as easy to fool as I thought." It was Viggo and he was exhausted.
"You double-crossing..." Thats when Hiccup relaized something more important.
"The antidote. Viggo, where is the antidote?" Hiccup said, Toothless growling behind him to look more intimidating. Viggo laughed.
"Oh, there isn't one." He laughed more.
"You really don't know your oleanders, do you , Hiccup? Red oleander is harmless to dragons. I knew there was no ther way to get your help... I would never harm such a magnificent creature." He finished. At this point Hiccup and Toothless didn't know who to trust. That' when Viggo decided to explain some more.
"When Johann and Krogan left me for dead, a Monstrous Nightmare saved me. I spent my whole life hunting dragons, killing them. And I've come to respect them as equals. You taught me that, Hiccup. That's the final irony, I suppose." Was trusting Viggo still the right thing to do? Yes... That's when Viggo walked closer to a table to get some support to stand up, to Hiccup it finally got visible why he seemed so exhausted. Four arrows were sticking out of his back. This is not good, I have to do something. Hiccup thought.
"Viggo!" Hiccup said after the internal conflict.
"Oh, this is it for me, the end of the game." He said as Hiccup came tp support him.
"Viggo... We'll get you out of here."
"No. I'll hold them off untill you're out." Viggo said while grabbing his sword.
"No. I won't leave you." Hiccup just wanted to get out of here as fast as they could. Both him and Viggo.
"Hiccup, you're more ruthless then you realize. I know you will defeat Krogan and Johann." He said giving Hiccup a game piece of the Maces and Talons game.
"Tell Phoenix, I never meant to hurt her and I'll always be there for her, may it be alive, or not. Now go!" He added, a sad look could be seen on his face.
"No, not after all of this! Toothless Plasma Blast" Hiccup said pointing to the roof of one of the halls. Multiple guards were coming from that direction. Stones fell from the roof blocking the path.
"You, your dragon, Toothless and I are getting out of here so you can tell her yourself. He" Hiccup points to the Skrill.
"trusts you enough to protect you, and you felt the need to protect him. Isn't that the reason he's here right now? So, run! We'll all fight together if needed!" Hiccup said with determination. But if needed I'll make a sacrefice. Viggo thought before nodding and taking the lead to get them out of this base. More guards were coming, and more paths had to be blocked off. This got the base really unstable to the point it could collapse.
"Get on, Viggo, we have to get out of here fast!" Hiccup yelled through all the rumbling and falling stones. Viggo was exhaused and needed the Skrills help to get on his back. When seated they flew as fast as they could. Both hoping they could make it out alive.

. . .

I am sooo sorry for the long wait. But I finially finished the chapter based on the episode. Yes, you could have watched the episode. But whould you have known I changed the ending? I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll try to upload another one as fast as I'm able to with this chaos called my life.

-Your friendly, yet choatic Ghost fox!