The Club

In which I try to reevaluate if I made the right choice before spotting some seriously hot ass. Just call me a shark because I'm down to be a man eater! ... Wait, that didn't come out right. I don't bite! I promise!

Also girls helping girls is probably the best thing in the world. Keep rockin', bartender. Keep rockin'!

~~~~~~~~~~

To say I was not in my element would be an understatement. I was wearing the slinky dress that I was afraid to move in, in case my ass popped out of the bottom or my tits popped out the top. Not only that but it clung to every bump and lump I had and I was positive that if I hadn't been slightly drunk I never would have been caught dead in it.

I wasn't confident, I knew that. So I also knew I looked ridiculous but for some stupid reason, the bouncer took one look at me, teetering on some dangerous neon high heels I had bought for a halloween costume, and waved me in.

So I was stuck in a club, feeling overexposed and terrified to move before as I scanned the club looking for something familiar. I swore that Sasha had said Outlands. Which was weird because this was definitely not the bar I could see her in. First, it smelled like smoke and secondly the black lights would have made her skin crawl to see all the bodily fluids everywhere.

I looked around, pursing my lips together, wondering if I had made a terrible mistake. I couldn't see Sasha anywhere and I didn't really appreciate being there alone. "You look tense." The voice was loud but I knew it was directed at me and I turned, my eyes landing on the bartender.

I gave her a tiny smile before I nodded. "My friend is supposed to be here but I don't see her." I tucked my hair behind my ear, hoping that I wasn't going to make an utter fool of myself.

"I see. Well I will make you a deal. I will personally make every drink you order and if someone offers you a drink that I did not hand you, reject it." She poured me a shot with a warm smile. "Us chicks need to stick together. I'll let the guys know to keep an eye to for you. If you have any troubles you tell them or come to me and we will deal with it." She slid the shot over and I took it, feeling a bit better before I downed it, ignoring the harsh burn the random alcohol gave me. "Alone or not, go have fun. We will keep watch." She waved me towards the dance floors that was crowded with glowing and gyrating bodies.

I inhaled deeply, resisting the urge to cough at the smoke I took into my lungs when I did so. I watched the movements of the people carefully, trying not to snicker when I spotted one or two errant erections in the crowd. I threw my shoulders back. Until Sasha came with her promise of hot dick, I would just have to let loose.

Now I am not normally a... risque person but the music was a little too erotic for me to handle and the drinks the bartender kept bringing me were just a bit too alcoholic and it resulted in me making an utterly... well how do we call it?

Oh yes, a fucking hot mess.

Emphasis on the hot and a little less on the mess. I wasn't sloppy drunk but I was certainly fucking hot. The mass of bodies dancing around me and my own wild and carefree movements were making me sweat like a fucking pig. We are talking I felt like I was sweating buckets, although part of me wondered if some of it was everyone else's that was splattering on me as well.

Which was a totally gross thought but who cares when you are just on the happy side of drunk? Certainly not me and certainly not the guy who was grinding on me. Although I as pretty sure he liked my dress for showing him flashes of my ass. Well I at least liked to think so.

Although I tried not to look back at him to see because stale alcohol breath was gross and a glazed drunk look was not really a turn on and I really wanted to be turned on. The anonymity of the place was getting to me and I knew I should have just done this sooner. I couldn't find Sasha or the delicious Duke but did I really need to? Hot bodies were grinding all over the place and I could pick someone just as easily as the next.

I wanted to get off the spinster virginity train. At this point I was fairly positive my grandmother got more action than me and that was both sad and disgusting to think about. Sad because she was eighty-five and gross because, ew, old people sex.

I threw my hands up, swaying to the beat of the music as it changed. The black lights made my skin glow and for once I was happy that my introversion made me stay away from the sun because I was positive my skin wouldn't have glowed quite as nice if it were tanned.

"You wanna get out of here?" Hands that gripped my hips turned a bit more tight and the words were carried out on a rather disgusting wave of slurred stale alcohol.

I wrinkled my nose, knowing he had turned off my lady bits for the time being. "Not with you." He was gross. I wanted to giggle as I moved away from him before a hand clamped around my upper arm, jolting me to a stop. I turned and looked at it, surprised it was there. I poked it and it tightened, making me give a small eep at the pressure. "Not nice. I'm a-a-a la-dy. Treat me as s-uch." I hiccuped and giggled before attempting to pry his hand off.

I felt a small flare of panic as the grip didn't go away and I was instead drug further into the dancing bodies and towards the darker parts of the club. Gross guy didn't take no for an answer and I tried to get my thoughts to assemble into some sort of order so I could punt his balls up into his throat with my high heels. Before I could, another hand, a lot hotter than the one holding me, grabbed my other arm.

"Enough." The voice was dark and sinuous as it danced across my flesh and I looked up and up and up, nearly tilting backwards at the tall, muscular gentleman that had spared me the fate of having gross stale alcohol dude shove his tongue down my throat. He reached over and grabbed the guy's wrist. "As she said, she is a lady and deserves to be treated as such." Why did his voice sound heated and his breath smell like some sort of smoky spice? I had no clue because I was currently distracted by how tight his shirt fit over his body. He looked fucking stacked. It took all I had not to reach out and touch the marble carved abs I just knew he had underneath his shirt.

It was a war to pull my eyes away from his cut bod but I manged. I pointed at gross guy, trying to focus on him. "What he said." I hiccuped as the grip was removed from my arm and I blinked, trying to blink straight but being unable to before I giggled. I looked at gross guy, finally managing to to get some order in my brain before outrage flooded me as I realized what had just happened.

That skanky fucking whore.

The two men were arguing but I didn't care as I put myself between them, drawing closer to the gross guy. He looked smug, his blood shot eyes looking far too smug as he lifted his chin to stare at the other guy. "When a girl says no, she means no." I promptly drove my knee into his frank and beans, watching in utter satisfaction as he crumpled into a ball on the floor. I pressed my hands to my hips and smirked down at him. Fucker deserved it.

I felt such a sense of satisfaction that I wanted to repeat the action but a hand on my hip stopped me. I froze, narrowing my eyes as I turned to my impromptu rescuer. "You aiming for a repeat?" I pointed to gross guy still curled up and whimpering as he clutched his ball bag. I hoped his junk would be swollen and painful tomorrow so it would remind him not to touch a lady if she said no.

Tall, dark, and sinfully muscled shook his head. I tried to focus on his face but he was so tall that I couldn't manage, his face was too shadowed. "So you can unman me? I don't think so." A low rumble escaped his chest and I realized he was chuckling. The sound sent a flutter of butterflies winging in my lower stomach and it made my mouth dry. "Just a dance." He pulled me closer, so close I could feel the hard ridges of muscles I had been looking at earlier and the flutter of butterflies turned into a torrent. He leaned down and I felt my cheeks flush as my breathing deepened. "And then, Ethel, perhaps a bit... more."

His scent surrounded me and I felt myself give a nod, I felt drugged by his mere presence and I blinked up at him slowly, catching the glint of teeth in the darkness as he smirked before guiding my body to move to the music. "More sounds good." I felt a bit embarrassed at how throaty, and sexy I might add, my voice sounded but it was hard to care as he pulled me closer, letting me feel every inch of his body that was pressed close to mine as his hand slid down my back and towards the hem of my utterly impractical and tiny dress.

Thoughts of the night's previous plans derailed and burned in the fiery touch of his hand sliding down far enough to touch the back of my thigh.

Duke?

Duke who?