The Internal Dilemma: Part 2: Of Ministers and Satanic Rules

"Hey can I-" I looked up and the man made a choked sound in his throat. He was a familiar face. He was a local youth group minister. My younger sister had gone to the youth group several times and I had seen him when I picked her up. He was a generally nice guy. The type of guy a girl named Ethel should go after. He was just a little... too old for me. He looked a little flustered as he opened and closed his mouth as he looked at me. "You work today?" He managed to stammer it out and I thought it was a little odd but I smiled at him anyway.

"Yup. Every day this week in fact." I watched as he shuffled on his feet, his cheeks reddening. It was a really odd look on him. "Can I help you?" I gestured to the bag of books he was carrying and his cheeks darkened even further.

"Ya-yah. I mean. I'm sorry. I just wasn't expecting you here." He swallowed, lifting the bag of books as his eyes darted around. "I don't know the other librarian and I caught one of the youth members with these." He shuffled on his feet and lifted the books. I frowned slightly, eyeing the bag with suspicion. Did he have like... porn in there? "You promise not to tell anyone if I let you take care of these?" He looked at me, all of a sudden his gaze was very intent and I gave a slow nod.

He put the bag of books on the counter and I peeked inside hesitantly and burst out laughing, unable to help myself. I pulled the stack of satanic occult books from the bag with a wry grin. "I can see why you wouldn't want anyone to know about this." This was too hilarious. I was glad for it because I needed the laugh.

"I don't see why devil worship is so funny." His voice was low and tight as he glowered at me. I felt a small chill go down my spine and I rolled my shoulder forward slightly right as a blast of cold air hit the back of my head. Great, the AC had kicked in.

I shifted to the side slightly, taking the books with me towards the terminal. "The premise of it is funny. One of your youth group members was running around with these and you don't want anyone to know. I thought it was porn or something." It felt especially hilarious after the weekend I had. Not to mention the problem I was getting attached to that was still in my apartment. I glanced at him and his face was nearly purple as he shuffled on his feet, looking at the floor. "Just return these and say nothing to anyone about it?" He nodded, glancing at me slightly and I smiled at him brightly.

"I'll take care of it and no worries. I won't tell a soul." I was totally gunna tell Maz, but he wasn't technically a soul... or was he? I eyed the books with interest. Perhaps I needed to get a stack of them to brush up on my demonology.

When I looked back towards the minister he was gone. I shrugged and scanned the books into the system before taking them out in my name. There were about five and I figured they were better than nothing, besides I could ask Maz about the stuff I wasn't sure about.

I called my good bye to Brenda as the clock hit five, gathered my reading material and headed outside. I caught the bus right before it left and sighed as I sunk into my seat. I found a grin on my face. A youth minister trying to cover for one of his rebellious kids reading about satanic rituals and got caught by someone he knew. That was too funny and I hoped Maz thought it was just as hilarious as I did.

I found myself overly eager to get home and I mentally reprimanded myself. I needed to rein back with the attachment. Sex was turning me clingy and that was not good. I could just hear the laughter and remarks that the girls would give me for that. I wrinkled my nose. I really needed to call Sasha and see when we could meet up. I missed them, I knew they would have been able to help me calm the crazy. I knew they would be weirded out about sex demons but I knew they would take it in stride and make me laugh while helping me figure it out. I felt like I wanted that. The normalcy of it all.

My bus stop came and I hurried out and towards my apartment building. I wanted to get out of my frumpy clothes and relax. It didn't take me long to reach my apartment and I juggled the books as I unlocked the door and stumbled inside. I kicked off my shoes as I shut the door. "Sibby, I'm home!" I made kissy noises as I dumped the books and my purse onto the table.

"Do I not get a greeting?" At the rather petulant tone I found a smile tugging up the corners of my mouth.

"I've known her longer." I tucked some loose hairs behind my ears and shrugged out of my blazer. I threw it over a chair before I looked at Maz and froze.

He was standing in my living room... holding my box of... silicone friends. If you catch my fucking drift, pun intended to help you pick up what I am throwing down.

My face went immediately red and I nearly choked. How the fuck did he find that? I didn't even know what to say. I wanted to melt into the floor with mortification. He had my dildos. Dear lord! The sex demon found my dildos.

"Sibilance is the one who told me about these." He shifted the box in my direction. I gritted my teeth, wondering where the little shit was. The little traitor told him where my dildos were? Little fucking bitch! "She and I had a good day today." He grinned and it looked almost menacing and I swallowed hard. "You left me alone without telling me you where you were going. I didn't like that." His voice dropped to the smokey and sinful tone that had me shuddering despite my bright red face and mortification.

He was moving closer and my breathing grew deeper. "So I finished a present for you." He suddenly had the rope he had been working on last night and my eyes went wide. "Let us put it to good use." He was suddenly in front of me, grabbing my wrists as he tugged me close. "I'm hungry, Ethel." His words brushed my mouth and I let out an eep as my underwear did little to stop the deluge of my lady bits. "Let me eat my mellilla." His voice dropped and I felt my eyes flutter closed as ropes were suddenly around my wrists and we were on my bed. He tied my hands to the head board, a fiery look in his eyes that made me melt before he kissed me hard.

Dear lord!

How could I not get attached to that?