The Morning After

In which my decision to lose my virginity to some hot piece of ass in the club turns out to be one of the worst decisions I have ever made in my life. And that includes me getting bangs.

I'm being serious, don't get bangs.

Ever.

~~~'

I felt a little 'deer in the headlights' as I stared at the giant monster that had plundered my intimate areas last night. "Yes, and for some reason... you enjoyed it." The heated and almost gravelly tones had my eyes trailing up, over the planes of his stomach and the carved form of his chest, to his thick neck, before landing on his stony face. I shuddered, my eyes widening as I caught what looked like literal flames moving in his gaze. That didn't seem humanly possible. "Tell me why you still live." There was a heavy and hot order to his voice that had my body doing all sorts of strange things, especially my lower half.

I mentally reprimanded it. There was a time and a place for that and it wasn't right now. "Because you don't kill people you have sex with?" I let out a small eep as he seemed to grow bigger and there was a part of my brain that realized I was fucked, in more than one way. He moved closer, clearly not happy with my response. I darted my eyes around, trying to find somewhere I could escape but my gaze kept falling to his rather delicious looking body.

How could a girl not stare? I am sorry, when you have that type of fucking art out to see, someone it going to stop and appreciate it. Granted it's probably not the best idea to stop and stare when the person in question just alluded to the fact that you weren't supposed to enjoy sex with them and you were, in fact, supposed to fucking die.

Before I knew what was happening, a hot hand grabbed my jaw, wrenching my face up. My teeth clicked together painfully and those eyes darkened, turning fully black and I watched as his weird rune tattoos started to glow, his skin shifting to a strange sort of red. I bit back a scream, not sure what the hell was going on as I blinked and a full fledged fucking demon stood in my living room, holding my jaw with a hand that had claws.

Fucking claws.

Bile rose up in my throat as I stared at him, not sure what to say as my heart felt like it had fucking stopped in my chest. I didn't want to sit and wait for this crazy ass fucking psycho to kill me, demon looking or not. I had tagged gross guy's ball bag. I could escape a demon, right? I swallowed hard as his grip tightened, his chest rumbling with a sound that was decidedly not amused as he looked me over.

I reached out, shoving against his chest hard, hoping to gain space but all it did was let me know his skin was very, very warm and that it made my eyes go half-lidded as if I had been drugged. I wanted to struggle but my hands didn't listen as they slid up his chest instead. The movement felt far too intimate, even for me, and I wanted to scream. Was I so hard up that I would go for a demon again? I mean I was sex starved but really? He was big and red with black eyes and fucking horns.

He jolted hard as my right hand touched his left pectoral. He hissed out some words I didn't understand, that seemed to be covered in ash before he shuddered, his hand leaving my jaw to shove against the left side of my chest. I yelped at the touch, feeling like it was burning my skin right down to the bone before within an instant he was back to being human looking, making me wonder if it was just a strange sort of hangover induced hallucination.

My heart thudded against my ribcage as I stared at him, unable to help myself as I felt a heavy thump of his heart beating against my hand and he gave a shaky inhale, moving closer to me. Reality surged through me, chasing away the weird drugged feeling I got from having him close.

I scrambled away from him, grabbing my couch blanket and covering myself up. "Ummm.... what the fuck?" Hysteria pitched my voice high as my heart thudded hard and I felt like the spot he had touched was sore and marked. I didn't want to look down to see if it was because from what I could see on his chest, there was a fucking mark...in the shape of my hand...filled with strange fucking markings. "What the fuck?" The hysteria churned my stomach and I scrambled for my cellphone, wanting to phone someone, anyone, to help me.

"Cease your screaming, mortal!" The voice was booming, making me jolt and stopping me mid-reach for my cellphone. Heavy footsteps came closer and I let out a fearful eep before I bolted, hoping to get away from him but a large arm wrapped around my waist, stopping that from happening. "Cease your infernal struggling." The heated words skipped down my neck and then my spine, making me shudder as my lower half once against started its cha-cha at his proximity. Despite how sore it was, it seemed like it wanted another go-round with the fucking demon. He stiffened, holding me tighter as he gave a curse from a language I didn't know before he dropped me and spun me around.

I wanted to back away but he held me tightly, tugging down the blanket aggressively until my chest was bared. I blushed red, ready to hit him before I narrowed my eyes and, just like with gross guy, I kneed him in his colossal junk. His eyes widened as he gave a choking sound, his face went differnet colour of red as he doubled over onto the living room floor, cupping his package. I turned and bolted into my bedroom, closing the door and locking it. I doubted it would help due to the fact he was pretty much a demon, unless I had been hallucinating but I doubted that. I had a hangover, I wasn't drunk or on any drugs.

I moved quickly, hiding behind my bed as I peeked at the door, covering myself with the blanket while I shook. This was not good or okay. I had a demon in my living room. Panic started to crawl through my veins. Not only was there was demon in my living room. I had fucked him.

This was classic me. I had to fuck up the easiest thing in the world. Somehow I had managed to fuck one of Satan's minions in my quest to rid myself of my virginity. Now that minion was more than likely fucking pissed that I had kneed him in the balls. My face paled and I wanted to faint for the second time in twenty minutes.

How the hell did I managed to fuck this up so royally? I wondered who I had pissed off enough that they had cursed me so bad that I lost my virginity to a fucking demon. Did I bitch slap a witch disguised as an old lady or junk punch a wizard? I had no clue.

All I knew was there was a hell and I had just earned my place in it.

Not only that but I was going to have to find my great-aunt Eugusta and apologize to the old hag because that fucking bitch was right.

Having premarital sex would send me straight to hell.

Fuck.