The After-care: Part Two: Teasing Demons

In which Maz gives me some more stunning aftercare and the ancient, slightly prudish sex demon teases me because why not? Everything else in my life is seriously messed up, why not add that.

Don't mind me. I'm not entirely complaining. I just like the sound of complaining.

~~~~

Maz held me tight in his arms, rubbing my back gently and almost in a rather soothing manner. I didn't mind, feeding him had gotten a little... intense. I was liking this aftercare portion of having a demon husband. He had made me cry, more than once during his feeding because he had been relentless and the aftercare let me come down. He hadn't really hurt me but I was slowly becoming not a fan of extreme orgasm denial. Maz seemed to love it and he did make it worth my while but still.

To be honest the aftercare was making my slight hatred of him melt away.

He was murmuring to me in a different language that I was positive was Latin but the words were soothing as he massaged my back and ran his fingers through my hair. "I did not mean to make you cry, my mellilla." He brushed his thumb underneath my eye, wiping away some of the dampness left and I rolled my eyes.

"Yah you did." I leaned back in his embrace and his mouth tugged upwards a fraction.

"Perhaps a little bit but you enjoyed it, yes?" He gave me an odd look, as if he were looking for approval. It looked very odd on his face. He was an old Incubus, why the hell was he looking at me for approval?

"Eventually." I drug the word out and he gave a sharp nod before tucking me close once more. I lay my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat against my cheek. "Is your heart an illusion too?" I tapped my fingers across the hand print on his chest to the tune of his heartbeat and he chuckled.

"We all have hearts, Ethel, mine beats just as yours does." He tightened his grip on me before slowly letting me go and pushing me. "Roll over, my mellilla, can feel some tension within your body still." I gave him a slightly mistrusting look but when I couldn't see anything suspicious in his gaze I did as he asked, rolling over onto my stomach.

I gave a husky groan as his large hands started to massage my back. "Why do you do this?" I didn't quite understand why he had the need to do as he was doing. I liked it, don't get me wrong, but he was an Incubus and this seemed like it would be something they didn't partake in. This aftercare, the special treatment to bring me down from the intensity he had shoved me into.

"Because you need it and I wish to do it." He stroked my skin in lazy movements, his fingers rubbing away any tension that might have lingered. A silence fell after his words and I just lazed in the feeling of his hands rubbing away all of my worries and soreness. To be honest I wasn't getting quite as sore as I first had. It seemed as though my body was adjusting to his rather unusual size. If you catch my drift, if not I mean his ginormous penis. "Your skin is so soft, my mellilla." He murmured the words as he slid those big and wonderful hands down my back, sending goosebumps across my skin.

"What does that mean?" I turned my head and looked up at him as he shifted on the bed beside me. He shook his head, his cheeks tinging pink slightly. That was... unusual. I felt suddenly suspicious of the nickname. "Is it something gross?" He shook his head immediately and frowned as he rubbed my lower back.

"It is... an affectionate Latin term." He slowly nodded at that and kneaded the muscles on my hips. I let out a heavy groan, my eyelids fluttering. Satan save me, he had wonderfully magic fingers. "My mellilla likes this. I shall do it more often." He sounded inexplicably pleased with himself and I wanted to roll my eyes but they fluttered closed instead as his fingers dug deep into my muscles, working out all the kinks I must have gathered.

"If you do this more often then I might start to welcome some of your rude little tricks." My wrists still smarted slightly but I had been tugging against the ropes quite a bit. It was bound to happen. I felt a smile curve up the corners of my mouth and I let out a small and relaxed sigh, basking in the feeling of being taken care of. I shifted my arms so that they were crossed beneath my head and I gave another heaving sigh as he moved his hands further up my back.

He stopped massaging deeply and rubbed at my back in heavy and long strokes that had me closing my eyes. "Everything I did was for your pleasure." At that my eyes opened and I glowered slightly.

"Eventually." Just because I enjoyed the end it didn't mean I enjoyed the means to get there. Orgasm denial was not a good thing if it created slight resentment.

"Eventually but I ensured you would enjoy it."

Sure when I was allowed to tip over the edge I felt like I had been unmade but that wasn't the point. "Nearly drove me insane in doing so." I reached out, punching his leg.

He brushed my hand away as if my hit had done nothing. "You were pleased." He stated it with finality but that didn't mean I had to listen.

"I was nearly babbling." Incoherently. Mixed with pleading and curses. I doubted anyone could have truly understood that I was actually saying. I barely understood what I had been saying.

"I take that to mean you were pleased." The way he said it perked something up in me. There was something in his tone that caught my full attention.

I turned my head, going up on my arms to look at him incredulously. "Are you... are you teasing me?" Was the ancient demon full out teasing me? Because it sounded like he was.

He put a rather lofty expression on his gorgeous face. "I am a seventh level Incubus of Hell. I do not tease." He looked down his nose at me but his eyes danced with mischief and my mouth dropped open as I sat up.

"You totally are!" I reached out, shoving at his chest. "Jerk!" I shoved him again and he laughed, gathering me close and nuzzling my cheek with his nose. "Hey!" I squirmed in his arms and he barely seemed to notice as he chuckled. "Not fair!" It really wasn't, he was a super powerful demon who was much stronger than me.

"Life is not fair, my mellilla. Just call me life." He was still teasing me! I didn't get it. Why was he being so playful? It made me want to soften and kiss him until I couldn't breathe. I didn't need that because I had already done that. Not to mention, hello! Trying not to get attached!

"Life is also a bitch, shall I call you that too?" I huffed the words out as I blew a strand of hair from my face. I looked up at him, secretly hating his perfectly chiselled jaw line and attractive face.

"If you must." He gave an all-suffering sigh that had me wanting to punch his junk but the way he was holding me negated my ability to do just that. He ducked his head down and kissed my cheek, the action causing my cheeks to flare immediately red and caused me to narrow my eyes. He raised an eyebrow at me. "What? Can I not do that to my mellilla?" I opened my mouth to retort when Sibby yowling from the other room caught both of our attentions.

Not just that but the air felt oppressive and Maz stiffened. Something had come to my apartment and I didn't think I would like what it was.