🎵Prologue Part 2🎵

WELCOME BACK BITCHES!!
*runs around dancing*
*calms down*
So, as promised, here is the second part!!!😄😄😄😄😄
-WinterBella
......................................................
Third Person's P.O.V

King Triton: *shocked* Morgana
*grows angry* Surrender the children or so help me I'll-
Morgana: Aaha*kisses Melody and Harmony's cheeks* Oh how Ursala's would have loved to see this, but something came up. Now what was it....

While Morgana was talking, she bounced the kids up and down. Ariel watched helplessly as her children were in her clutches.

Morgana: Oh yeah..*turns angry* you all shishcabobed her!Oh Undertow!

A giant shark makes his way over to Morgana.

Undertow:*pushes his way through the mermaids and mermen* Move it! Out of the way!

He stops and grins psychotically at his mistress.

Morgana:*dangles Melody and Harmony over his open mouth* Hand over the trident or your beloved granddaughters become shark chow!
King Triton:*sadly* You can have anything you want Morgana, just don't harm little Melody and Harmony.
Morgana:*gleefully* Oh! I get the trident.....gain all powers of the seven seas.....and it's not even ten o'clock.

While this was going on, Ariel eyed the rope connected to the mast. She grabbed Eric's sword and cut it, causing the mast to swing forward, hitting Morgana in the stomach. Morgana realesed the kids, getting thrown against the boat.

Ariel: Harmony! Melody!

Eric grabs a rope and swings towards his daughters. Undertow jumps up to swallow the girls. But King Triton used his trident to shrink him.

Undertow: What did you do to me?! I'm an anchovie!

Eric grabs his daughters and swings back to Ariel.

Ariel:*grabs her kids* Melody! Harmony!
Morgana:*furious* This isn't the end Triton! I will be back!

Morgana disappears. Ariel and Eric look worriedly at their children.

King Triton:*furious* SEARCH EVERYWHERE! NOBODY RESTS UNTIL MORGANA IS FOULD!! GO! GO!

Mermen dive into the sea in search of the wicked woman.

Oh my goodness!😨
I FINISHED MY SECOND CHAPTER!! AHHH!!!!
*dancing*
*giggles and stops*
Sorry about that. Just excited. So how did you like the second part? I think that it is pretty good, but that is just my opinion. The third part should come out soo-
*girl comes running in*
??: 😁Hey party people!
Me:😱Tails!? What are you doing here?!
Tails: I was booooored!
Me: Well get out!
*Tails disappears*
Sorry about that.😑 As you all know, that was one of my best friends. Tails to be precise. She is awesome. Anyway, keep an eye out for part three!!!
💖BYE BITCHES!!💖
*runs off*