Chapter 10

Here you guys go!! Sorry about taking so long. ❤😘❤😘❤
.....................................................
Harmony's P.O.V

After I calmed down, we headed to the Emperor's palace. We went inside and they led the way to the throne room.

Lana:*swims excitedly* LING!! TING-TING!!!

She swims up to the couple sitting on the throne and hugs them. They smile at Mulan and Shang.

Ling:*waves* Hey guys!
Ting-Ting:*smiles* Hello Mulan. It has been a while since we last spoke.
Mulan: It is great to see you guys again. But we need your help.
Lana:*gestures to me* May I introduce her royal highness, princess Harmony of the land and sea.

I give a shy wave as they stare at me in shock. They quickly give me a bow.

Ling: An honor Princess.
Me: Thank you. I wanted to know if you can help me get home.
Ting-Ting: Of course.

She nods to a servant and they go and come back with a sword fish and a seaweed tablet.

Ting-Ting: It will take to long for anyone to get there, but Mei's pet will get there faster. *Sends swordfish away* Go and bring this to Atlantica Steely.

He speeds away as a pair of toddler merfish come swimming in.

Girl:*complaining* Mom! Delph won't let me play with him!
Delph:*whines* She wants to play dolls Dad! I don't want to!
Ling:*laughs* Delph be nice and Cora why don't you find another game?
Cora:*tearful* BUT I DON'T WANT TO!!

She begins to cry and I swim up to her. Snouts follows and barks. She looks up and smiles widely.

Cora: Woah! He's so cute!
Delph: Can he do tricks?!
Me:*giggles* Snouts why don't you show them a dance.

He begins to dance and they laugh. Cora grabs my hands and I pull Delph so we twirl around him.

Lana's P.O.V

I smile as I watch my niece and nephew play with Harmony.

Me: She looks so happy. I wonder why she ran away....
Ting-Ting: Don't worry Lana. Let's just help her home.

Ariel's P.O.V

I was in the throne room when a swordfish came speeding in.

Melody: Hello there. How can I help you?
Steely:*bows head* Good afternoon your majestys. I bring a message from the North China Sea. From the emperor and empress.

I take it and read the following;

Goodmorrow you Highnesses,
It is Empress Ting-Ting and I am writing to inform you that the young princess, Harmony, has been hiding out here. I know what would happen if I ever lost one of the twins. If you'd like, you can come here to get her.

I drop it in shock and tears start rolling down my cheeks. Daddy and Melody look at me in concern.

Me:*whispers achingly* Harmony...I found her.....

I swim to the castle and see Eric getting ready to go on the boat. Max barks and starts running to me.

Me: Eric! Eric!

He turns around and runs to me.

Eric: Ariel! What is it?
Me: I found her! I found our daughter!

So this is a super short chapter. Sorry about it. I just made a Twitter and been busy with school. Plus I kissed a boy. 😆😆😆 I know I know! I'm acting like the typical teenage girl!😂😂 I still love you guys!!😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘