🙋INTRODUCTION'S 🙋

Alright everyone gather around!
*girls gather around a table*
Me: First up Katia!
*a girl with tan skin, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes wearing pink ripped jeans and a purple and gold gypsy top with converse. Gold bangles decorate her wrists and gold hoops are in her ears. Stands up*
??: Hi! My name's Katia. I am 15 years old and I am descended from gypsy's and genies.
*sits back down*
Me: Thanks, next up Naomi.
*a girl with cream colored skin, blonde hair with sea blue streaks and sea blue eyes wearing white ripped jean shorts, a backless blue top that ties around the neck, and all white converse. Ocean jewelry decorate her arms and ears. Stands up.*
??: Surfs up dudes! My name's Naomi and am 15 years old to. I am descended from the ancient Greek god of the sea, Posieden.
Me:*rolls eyes at use of language* Nice Nao. Arianna?
*a girl with pale skin, pitch black hair and golden eyes wearing black skinny jeans and a black tank top with a leather jacket and knee high combat boots, stands up.*
??: Hello, name's Arianna. Nice to meet you.
Me:*smiles softly* Thanks Ari. You to Tails.
Tails: FINE!
*Tails stands up. She has orange-ish skin, orange hair and chocolate brown eyes. She wears white shorts and a orange tank top with a simple black jacket. She has knee high orange and white sneakers. Orange and gold bangles decorate her wrists and orange and gold hoops in her ears.*
Tails: You all know my name, but if you don't than it's Tails.
I am descended from the one and only Tails, Sonic the hedgehogs best friend. I have ears and two tails. That's all.
Arianna: Do they know about our powers?
Me:*taps chin* No I don't think so....
Everyone but me: SAY WHAT?!
Me: Alright, alright....calm yo titties. Kat you can go first. Then Nao, Ari, and finally Tai.
Katia: Well from my genie side, I can fly and grant some wishes. From my gypsy side, I can do a little magic.
Naomi: I can control water, breath underwater, and can stay dry. Also shape shift into some sea creatures.
Arianna:*sadly* I can see your deepest fears, control fire, control nightmares, sand, and can either give or take away bad dreams.
Me:*places a hand on her shoulder* Ari, you ok?
Arianna: Yeah.
Tails: My turn than. I can fly, turn into a fox, and can talk to animals.
Katia: Your turn Bella.
Naomi: Tell them about you.
Me:*protests* But they al-
Arianna: No dice honey.
Me:*death glares and mumbles ways to kill them* Fine. I have snow white hair and bright ice blue eyes with snowflake irises. I am wearing white ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top under a blue hoodie with frost designs and no shoes as usual, don't ask. I have french tipped nails on both my hands and feet. I wear silver bangles on my wrists and sparkly dangle earrings. I can control ice, snow, wind, water, and can fly. Happy?
Tails:*smirks* Very.
Me: Well my readers are probably bored as hell and it's all you fault.
Arianna: Aww, don't be mad.
Me:*grits teeth* Run.
*they all run*
I am deeply sorry about all this crap. Now I am going to kill them. I hope you enjoy the rest of the story.
*runs off with a sad face*