🎶Chapter 1🎶

Hey everyone!!😘😘😘
I hope you are feeling well.😃
*dramatic voice*
Brace yourself's.....chapter 1 is coming. (If any one got that I love you 😍)
-WinterBella
......................................................
It has been 11 years since Ariel entrusted the care of her daughter Harmony to her father, King Triton.

Harmony's P.O.V

I swam across the sea towards a beautiful castle. I hid myself behind a rock and gaze at its wall. I wonder what they are doing. I think to myself. I sigh and glance down at my tail. Why couldn't I be born with legs? I thought. I blink back the tears in my eyes. You see the thing is that I was born with a mermaid tail while my twin sister was born with legs. This lady named Morgana is determined to get my grandfather's trident. So she attacked me and my sister and threatened to kill us if he didn't hand it over. My mother freed us but she said that she would be back. So, my mom said that she wouldn't go back into the sea and neither would Melody. I had to go with Grandpa because I was born with a tail. But what really sucks is that Melody doesn't even know that I exist. But all that matters is that she is safe. I brake out of my thoughts and see a group of dolphins. I smile and make my way over to them. We play and splash around until I have to go back. I wave good bye. I dive beneath the sea and swim towards the underwater kingdom of Atlantica. I'm home. I think to myself. I swim to the castle and wave to passing merfolk. I nod at the guards and make my way to the thrown room. I see Grandpa talking with a few people. They swim away when they see me approach.

King Triton:*smiling* Hello Harmony. Where did you go?

I chuckle sadly and look down.

Harmony: Just went to see the castle again.

He looks at me with sympathy. I feel the tears roll down my cheeks. Grandpa wraps me in a hug as I try and hold back sobs.

Harmony:*crying* I miss them. I w-want my-y mummy and daddy! I want to see Melody!
King Triton:*sadly* I know you do...but right now it's just not possible...I am so sorry Harmony.

I sigh and release him, wiping away my tears. I swim to my room and sit down on my bed.
The light catches the locket hanging around my neck. I cup it in my hands. It looks like a shell and says Harmony across in a fancy script. I open it and hear a melody and see Atlantica with merpeople swimming and laughing. I smile and close it, clutching it to my chest. I go to my vanity and look at my appearance. I have black hair with natural red highlights.

I have a blue tail and wear a white shirt that ties around my neck to keep my chest hidden

I have a blue tail and wear a white shirt that ties around my neck to keep my chest hidden. One of my aunts comes in.

??: Hey Harmony. Dinners almost done.
Harmony: Thanks Aunt Attina.

She smiles and kisses my head before leaving. I grab my brush and start brushing my hair. Once I'm finished, I go back to the thrown room for supper. I get there and see my favorite. I grin and rush to sit. Everyone laughs and we begin eating. Once I'm done, I wish everyone a good night and swim back to my room.  I brush my teeth and wash my face before laying down. I close my eyes and fall into dreamland.

OH MY HOLY JESUS!!😨😨😨
I JUST FINISHED MY FIRST OFFICIAL CHAPTER!!!!! AHH!!
*runs around dancing and screaming*
And some bitches said it couldn't be done. Well I have one thing to say to you.......IN YOUR MOTHER FUCKING FACE ASSHOLES!!! TAKE THAT!
*takes a big breath*
Sorry had to get that out. Woah...I just finished my first official chapter.
*coves mouth and collapses in chair with teary eyes*
I-I can't believe it.
*Tails comes in with a soft smile*
Tails: Believe it sista.
Me: Hey Tails. What you doing here?
Tails: Trying to escape our crazy ass friends.
*group of girls come in*
??:*glaring* Who you calling crazy?
Me: Chill chica! The camera is still on.
*they all turn and smile*
Me: Well let me finish up here and we will introduce you next chapter, okay?
All except me: Okay!
*turns towards the camera*
All: LATER BITCHES!!
*everyone runs off*