Chapter 6

Sorry about the late update guys. But here's the next chapter! And it's long! Plus this is what Harmony's tail looks like!! Enjoy!!😘
......................................................
(It's been a couple of weeks since that night)

Harmony's P.O.V

It's been a couple of weeks since I had that nightmare. I have it every time I try to sleep. Melody, Mom, and Dad get back today. I finishing brushing my hair, and pull it up in a ponytail. I make sure the wraps of seaweed are covering my wrists before swimming to the throne room.

Me: Hello Grandfather.
King Triton:*smiles warmly* Hello dear Harmony. Are you ready?

I nod and Snout's licks my cheek, causing me to let out a giggle. We swim up to the surface and see their ship in the distance. Once it ties off, I see Melody jump in the water with a laugh.

Melody: Grandpa! Harmony! I missed you all so much!

She throws her arms around me and hugs me. I hug her back and flash a fake smile.

Me: I missed you to Mel.
Melody: I got you a late birthday present! Look!

She holds out a hand and I see a beautiful tiara.

Me:*astonished* Melody........
Melody: Here put it on!

I do and feel the hole in my chest lighten a bit. Staring down at the water, I start to speak.

Me: Mel....there's something I want-

I'm cut off when I look up and see Grandfather, Melody, Mom, and Dad talking to each other and hugging. Tears brim at my eyes before I give back into the waves and swim back to Atlantica. Bursting into my room, I begin to sob.

Me:*crying* Why......

I go to my vanity and lift back the chair cushion to reveal a small box. I grab it and sit on my bed. Opening it, I reveal a sharp shell. I grab it and unwrap my wrists to see thin red lines. Sobbing, I make a few more on each wrist. After watching the blood run down, I hid the shell and wrap my wrists in more seaweed. I look in the mirror and see a pale girl with lifeless eyes. I look away and lay on my bed. I curl against the pillow, falling asleep.

Dream

I gaze into the throne room with fear.

Me:*crying* No. Please no.

Of course nobody listens and I see my family eating dinner. I go up and fearfully speak.

Me: H-hi.
Melody:*groans* Go away. Your just a useless, pathetic girl.

Tears fill my eyes as I gaze at her ankle.

Me: Where's your twin charm?
Melody:*laughs* That stupid bracelet?! It's in the trash where you belong! What makes you think that I was ever going to wear it? *Gets in face* You don't belong here. So why don't you just leave and never come back.