Chapter 11

Hey guys!! I'm still alive, barley. Anyway! Sorry it's been so long.😞 My momma took my phone away and then we went to the park. Here's chapter 11!!

❄WinterBella❄
.....................................................
Harmony's P.O.V

I laughed as we finished dancing. I giggle and quickly tap Delph's shoulder.

Me:*shouts* Tag! Your it!

He begins chasing us as our laughs echo through the palace.

Ariel's P.O.V

We immediately sped off and got there in a few hours. I quickly entered the palace and tearfully entered the throne room. What I saw made me laugh in relief.

Harmony's P.O.V

I swam away as Cora chased me. We swam into the throne room and I have behind the throne.

Cora:*giggles* Harmy! Your it!
Me:*laughs* Oh darn! Here I come Delph!

I begin to chase him until I hear a laugh of relief and shock. I stop and slowly turn around to see a red haired mermaid swimming up hurriedly to me. She burys me in a hug as the other two join in.

Mom:*sobbing* H...Harmony..oh sweet Harmony. I'm so sorry baby girl. I didn't mean what I said. You mean the world to me. I don't know what I would do without you. My beautiful Harmony.....

I cry silently as a warmth floods my chest. I bury my face in my mother's chest.

Me:*sobbing* Oh Mom. I'm sorry. I never should have run away. I just didn't think I belonged anymore. I'm so sorry.
Mom:*crying* You always belong.

She hugs me tightly before Melody shoves her way in.

Melody:*tearfully* I'm sorry to. I know it was my fault. I'm sorry.
Me:*laughs weakly* Hey it's okay Melly-Belly. So did you kiss him yet?

She laughs and shoves me lightly. I smile and flick my tail up.

Me: Sisters?
Melody:*smiles* Always and Forever Harms.

She touches her charm to mine. I hug them all and turn to Lana.

Me: Thank you guys so much. If it wasn't for you, I don't know what would happen.
Lana:*hugs me* No problem sweetheart. But promise to visit yeah?
Me:*laughs* I couldn't stay away if I tried!

We laugh and I hug the twins.

Me: Hey you two don't cry. I promise to visit soon. And maybe you can come visit me.
Delph and Cora:*shouts happily* Okay!!!

The crush me in a hug and I kiss their heads. I thank the emperor and empress before making my way home.

Home.

Ooooooohhhhhhh!!! Harmony is a-okay and back with the family!! Can I get a 😄😄😄!! Wait until the end of the book!! I got a MAJOR surprise for you guys!! Kisses!!😘😘😘😘😘😘😘